- Modern flat roof house blends in harmoniously with the forest landscape
- Festive Christmas Decoration – fun for the whole family!
- Wallpaper with floral motifs
- Two seats with wooden legs
- Wardrobe with sliding doors- a wonderful storage space.
- Wooden house with glass facade thrilled with scenic views of the forest
- Old furniture emphasize quick-guide for two-color combinations
- Tie – lounge chair with creative and functional design concept
- Idea for home renovation – Add green accents modern bedroom
The boutique hotels from the Designer Ian Shrager-urban and cosmopolitan
When you enter a design hotel, you slip into the dream designer of a new reality. Clean white lines and minimalism are out, individualism - extreme in. The boutique hotels are so different that they electrify the whole atmosphere and can also inspire.
Ian Shrager and design boutique hotels
A strict definition of a design hotel is difficult to grasp, so let's deal with the inventor. Ian Schrager, the 61-year-old New York native who is widely regarded as a pioneer in the field. In his view, a design hotel is something that breaks with the norm and is visually provocative.
Ian Schrager is an entrepreneur, developer, designer. Then he made his name with Studio 54 in New York there are more than 30 years, Schrager casts a shadow on the global hospitality industry. It was recognized with the concept of "boutique hotel", where he worked with the opening of Morgans Hotel successfully in 1984.
Later, he upped the ante at the Hotel Delano in Miami and the Mondrian Hotel in West Hollywood, two proto-"Resort", which integrate high design spectacular. In 2005, after he left the Morgans Hotel Group, founded Schrager Ian Schrager Company. Design projects such as Bond 40 by Herzog & de Meuron and renovation at the Gramercy Park Hotel, a collaboration between Schrager and artist Julian Schnabel, put the bar very high for all successors. We've compiled some of his finest and most famous hotels of charm in recent years.
PUBLIC Chicago - one of the boutique hotels designer Ian Shrager
Gramercy Park Hotel in New York City
Istanbul EDITION Hotel
Morgans Hotel, New York
Sanderson Hotel, London