- Leather chair and ottoman
- 100 ideas integrate aquarium designs in the wall or in the living room
- Designers Cabinets – Creative Ideas for a modern aesthetic and dynamic
- Block color: red and blue
- Wooden holiday home blends harmoniously with the forest landscape
- Planning Example flower garden and seating area
- Elegant New York apartment extends to 371 m2 of living space
- Bed linen and a bench with floral
- Development of architectural firm
- Tile Brown and pink towels
The boutique hotels from the Designer Ian Shrager-urban and cosmopolitan
When you enter a design hotel, you slip into the dream designer of a new reality. Clean white lines and minimalism are out, individualism - extreme in. The boutique hotels are so different that they electrify the whole atmosphere and can also inspire.
Ian Shrager and design boutique hotels
A strict definition of a design hotel is difficult to grasp, so let's deal with the inventor. Ian Schrager, the 61-year-old New York native who is widely regarded as a pioneer in the field. In his view, a design hotel is something that breaks with the norm and is visually provocative.
Ian Schrager is an entrepreneur, developer, designer. Then he made his name with Studio 54 in New York there are more than 30 years, Schrager casts a shadow on the global hospitality industry. It was recognized with the concept of "boutique hotel", where he worked with the opening of Morgans Hotel successfully in 1984.
Later, he upped the ante at the Hotel Delano in Miami and the Mondrian Hotel in West Hollywood, two proto-"Resort", which integrate high design spectacular. In 2005, after he left the Morgans Hotel Group, founded Schrager Ian Schrager Company. Design projects such as Bond 40 by Herzog & de Meuron and renovation at the Gramercy Park Hotel, a collaboration between Schrager and artist Julian Schnabel, put the bar very high for all successors. We've compiled some of his finest and most famous hotels of charm in recent years.
PUBLIC Chicago - one of the boutique hotels designer Ian Shrager
Gramercy Park Hotel in New York City
Istanbul EDITION Hotel
Morgans Hotel, New York
Sanderson Hotel, London