- mosaic pattern for bathing – 25 models with an Italian twist
- Beech painted in the bedroom
- Industrial interior
- Flexible room divider made of paper – the modern partition of Molo
- Make and decorate colorful garden – 15 Creative Ideas
- Start colorful accessories
- Dining room in white and gray
- Flat roof cottage style house design combined with modern architecture
- Seat design promotes social interaction and entertainment
- Creative ceiling in the dining room
The boutique hotels from the Designer Ian Shrager-urban and cosmopolitan
When you enter a design hotel, you slip into the dream designer of a new reality. Clean white lines and minimalism are out, individualism - extreme in. The boutique hotels are so different that they electrify the whole atmosphere and can also inspire.
Ian Shrager and design boutique hotels
A strict definition of a design hotel is difficult to grasp, so let's deal with the inventor. Ian Schrager, the 61-year-old New York native who is widely regarded as a pioneer in the field. In his view, a design hotel is something that breaks with the norm and is visually provocative.
Ian Schrager is an entrepreneur, developer, designer. Then he made his name with Studio 54 in New York there are more than 30 years, Schrager casts a shadow on the global hospitality industry. It was recognized with the concept of "boutique hotel", where he worked with the opening of Morgans Hotel successfully in 1984.
Later, he upped the ante at the Hotel Delano in Miami and the Mondrian Hotel in West Hollywood, two proto-"Resort", which integrate high design spectacular. In 2005, after he left the Morgans Hotel Group, founded Schrager Ian Schrager Company. Design projects such as Bond 40 by Herzog & de Meuron and renovation at the Gramercy Park Hotel, a collaboration between Schrager and artist Julian Schnabel, put the bar very high for all successors. We've compiled some of his finest and most famous hotels of charm in recent years.
PUBLIC Chicago - one of the boutique hotels designer Ian Shrager
Gramercy Park Hotel in New York City
Istanbul EDITION Hotel
Morgans Hotel, New York
Sanderson Hotel, London