- Kitchen countertop made of wood – set up the kitchen with natural materials
- Standing bath tub and slate tile free
- Modern L-shaped residential building – When merging indoor and outdoor
- Easy Tent
- Blue trim
- Boilermaker Artificial Christmas Tree – Christmas balls idea
- Tips for heating, ventilation, dams in winter – saving energy and costs
- Vintage 60
- Yellow retro lamp in the bedroom
- 20 design ideas for bathroom with stone tiles – by refreshing course!
The Juvet Landscape Hotel design with minimalist architecture
This beautiful landscape design of the hotel was designed by architect studio Jensen & Skodvin and is located near throat Gudbrandsjuvet in Burtigard, Norway. The unique design is seven rooms which are small houses. All have one or two glass walls, secure the beautiful panoramic views of the surrounding nature.
Nature in the concept of landscaping of the hotel
The natural environment has been designed as part of the design concept for the Juvet Landscape Hotel. Walls of glass in each bungalow are windows to the natural environment in constant evolution. The panorama includes breathtaking river, mountain and forest. The visitors were well in winter and summer, a magnificent view of the landscape offered.
Juvet Landscape Hotel design in minimalist architecture
Design Juvet Landscape Hotel in Norway was built mainly in the minimalist style. The facade is covered with wooden planks to fit into the natural environment. The glass walls provide a panoramic view of the beautiful natural landscape. The interior has been designed as possible with as little decoration. The yellow bathroom creates a nice contrast striking accent color. Wood deck on the back of the house has a round Jacuzzi where you can enjoy the natural outdoor in winter.
Juvet Hotel in the middle of the beautiful nature
A view from above
The scenery outside the hotel inside and
Wooden deck with hot tub
Minimalist Interior Design
Beautiful panoramic view
Watch the forest
Comfortable lounge chair in black leather
Bathroom in yellow
The view in winter
The Winter's Tale experience in the forest