- Garden design ideas – put strong color accents
- RC40 time
- 53 non-scary Halloween costumes, makeup and hairstyles ideas
- Organize the closet – Tips for perfect Ordungssystem
- Covered terraces in aluminium – features and benefits.
- Cold wall custom sayings inside Decals more individuality
- 101 ideas for exterior and interior lighting designer lamps failed
- Sources and accumulation of water in the garden itself – 20 images and ideas
- Seating area with sofa fabric
The Juvet Landscape Hotel design with minimalist architecture
This beautiful landscape design of the hotel was designed by architect studio Jensen & Skodvin and is located near throat Gudbrandsjuvet in Burtigard, Norway. The unique design is seven rooms which are small houses. All have one or two glass walls, secure the beautiful panoramic views of the surrounding nature.
Nature in the concept of landscaping of the hotel
The natural environment has been designed as part of the design concept for the Juvet Landscape Hotel. Walls of glass in each bungalow are windows to the natural environment in constant evolution. The panorama includes breathtaking river, mountain and forest. The visitors were well in winter and summer, a magnificent view of the landscape offered.
Juvet Landscape Hotel design in minimalist architecture
Design Juvet Landscape Hotel in Norway was built mainly in the minimalist style. The facade is covered with wooden planks to fit into the natural environment. The glass walls provide a panoramic view of the beautiful natural landscape. The interior has been designed as possible with as little decoration. The yellow bathroom creates a nice contrast striking accent color. Wood deck on the back of the house has a round Jacuzzi where you can enjoy the natural outdoor in winter.
Juvet Hotel in the middle of the beautiful nature
A view from above
The scenery outside the hotel inside and
Wooden deck with hot tub
Minimalist Interior Design
Beautiful panoramic view
Watch the forest
Comfortable lounge chair in black leather
Bathroom in yellow
The view in winter
The Winter's Tale experience in the forest