- Camping Tent able to keep tips for cleaning and repair
- Halloween pumpkins painted – 22 light decoration ideas for making your own
- Halloween on the doorstep – spooky decoration ideas for the house entrance
- Creative wall decoration with color – 18 ideas for accent colors
- Roller garage doors – custom design ideas with wall stickers 3d
- Chairs Design Ideas – Big Collection of design style boudoir
- The design office SlatePro increases individual performance
- Modern atmospheric installations made by Lorenzo Pennati
- Victorian restoration
- House with glass facade and vertical garden on the balcony
Patrick Blanc wide facade greening promotes environmental protection
The inventor of the so-called "living walls" or living walls, Patrick Blanc, has recently completed his latest project the green for a wide façade greening of a Parisian building. Behind the vertical urban garden with over 7600 plants cover the front of the building cement anonymous. The big rig 25 meters high called The Green Oasis D'Aboukir or "Aboukir oasis" and 2015 is considered to Paris Design Week, the Aboukir, and the angle Small Carreauxzu.
Extensive facade greening during Paris Design Week 2015
The large garden on the roof of the facade is known for sound insulation, thermal insulation and beautify unsightly building. It 'also effective against UV radiation, pollutants and dust. Thus, not only improves the microclimate, but also its environment. Environmental aspects of planting a façade or roof have long been recognized by the public. The positive effects directly reflect on the life and quality of life. Intastallation Green Patrick Blanc promotes a responsible approach towards the environment. Botanist and explorer who has created incredible roofs for over 30 years, trying to make a nature friendly living environment, in which a person feels at ease.
Large green facade in the heart of Paris
Oasis Aboukir is located in the historic village in the heart of the French capital. The facade has been planted in the spring with 237 different species of plants and gives the impression that if you develop diagonal and wavy.
Facade with special plants
Large green facade provides shade in the summer and saving insulation and heat in the winter. Landscaped front evaluates a building on oprisch.
So the green plant in the spring seemed
Aesthetics and environmental protection go hand in hand
Improving the microclimate in urban plantations
Bring nature a little 'closer vertical gardens green
Front panel with live plants - Before and after
The project promotes the sustainable development thinking and eco-friendly architecture of modern building
Photo of Yann Monel