- I house with hipped roof – roof original form influenced modern architecture
- Yellow and white striped sofa
- Eco modern stoves battery designed on a modular basis
- Dark walls and floor
- Idea for apartment together: modern design look and features
- Fancy designer swing hanging by Lionel Dean
- Contemporary rugs at one point bring comfort to the living room
- suspension bike in the hallway
- Patio Design – Tips for greening, blinds and flooring
- Luxury Villas Banyan Tree Ungasan, Bali – a great retreat
15 tips you can use to reduce energy costs
Winter is coming. In the colder months, often increases energy consumption - not only for heating but also for the light is emitted. We give you 15 ideas on how to reduce energy costs and save energy.
Sustainable Living - The cost of electricity from simple tips to reduce
The first step to ensure that the current cost-cutting is simple - just try to live a life that respects the environment. We give you some examples of what you could save. Investing in lighting - LED lamps reduce costs. Especially for garden lighting or entry, are a good alternative. Install motion detectors in the garden or on the stairs.
Close the curtains and not - the room is heated by the sun in winter and on, that could reduce the costs of heating and even lighting. Good insulation of the facade is an investment that is worth it anyway. Tile flooring bamboo is not only good, but also insulate well.
Do not dispose of old furniture and kitchenware - often you can use it for other purposes. Even old books and toys they can find a new application. Jam jars can be used for example as lanterns.
Reduce the cost of water and electricity under control - saving tips for the family
Reduce the cost of water and electricity - water the garden in the morning and get the shower water washing Zimmerpflanzen.Die save half of the consumption of water in the tub. Showers updated, massaging the body and causes the blood flow. Turn off the TV and the computer when not in use. This saves energy and money.
Avoid the use of tents in winter
Good renovation reduce the cost of electricity
Glazed terrace protects Hasu wind
Search for alternative heating systems
Renovation of the building's façade reduces the costs