- Show apartment
- Contemporary Home features of Live Earth and a workshop
- Caring for plants in the conservatory – 17 design ideas.
- Statue of Our Lady as a decorative element
- White chair
- Libraries around the fireplace
- 101 ideas for exterior and interior lighting designer lamps failed
- Modern living room with fireplace
- Bathroom Design in Gray
- 30 creative ideas for leftover painted paper to make their own
Eco modern stoves battery designed on a modular basis
This modern interpretation of the classic wood-burning oven is a collaboration between La Castella Monte Adriano and design. Five variants of ceramic wood stove is a solution. The goal of the project was to create a modern and eco-efficient stove that could fit perfectly in any situation of life. All these features have been enhanced with a compact, elegant design. Its modularity allows a perfect sizing according to customer requirements.
Eco-Stoves in contemporary forms
It is a line of innovative design, technical aspects have been considered in the context of the optimization of combustion and longevity and designed on the basis of modularity. Ovens in the stack are "environmentally friendly heat source." Its flexible design allows for easy installation in any area. With the attractive aesthetics perfect accommodation to get a low environmental impact. See here 5 variants!
Eco-Stoves Thermo Stack
Eco-pack Stack - Cubistack
Modular oven Cookinstack
Optimization of combustion
The mini version - Mini Stack