- Chandeliers and brown sofa in modernized old building
- Hanging shelves arranged in wood
- Red corner bench in retro style
- 15 probably unusual but fascinating design wall clocks
- Two seats with wooden legs
- Colorful bedspreads
- Autumn decorate the mantel-25 creative craft ideas
- XXL Window bedrooms
- Minimalist house in an idyllic location in the pine forest
- The environmental benefits of pellet heating – boilers and pellet stoves
The northern interior is a type of interior decoration in vogue and with some success.
This is actually a light and bright decor, we can see a field of pale but bright colors (pure white walls and ceilings, etc. ), which contrasts with objects but not flashy bright colors (blue pillows king or yellow chick on a couch in the same white as the walls). The result is a success, as the hook eye without irritating.
Without further ado, discover the practice with this Scandinavian home.
A blue-gray Scandinavian interior
Nordic air inside the cave
Inside high color.