- Shaggy Shaggy carpet -120 and stylish ideas for living room furniture
- The new designer canteen from the mirror magazine in Hamburg's HafenCity
- Patterned curtains in the living room
- A kidney-shaped table and the red color of the walls to the 50s look
- Sculptural lamp and a coffee table "Contour" by Robby Cuthbert wood
- Drum and lamp classic furniture living room
- Lounge furniture for the garden
- Tinker suspended planters – a great idea for mini terrariums
- Tortuga in the garden – build modern terrarium in the yard
Faschingsdeko Home – Great Ideas for DIY Carnival
If you want to decorate your home for the carnival, we have some fun ideas and colorful that you can easily implement to you. Masks, confetti, wreaths, garlands of paper, and more. This Faschingsdeko household is determined to increase the anticipation and make the carnival season memorable. Check out these DIY ideas and be inspired.
Faschingsdeko home - Enter masks everywhere
If you have a party with the theme of the carnival, you can impress your guests decorate the table well. The mask is a symbol of the carnival so that you can use vielvältig - in a dish or as an accent in a flower arrangement. Choose bright colors like purple, green, yellow and orange. Tinker still great on cocktail sticks with pompoms and packaging lines around towels. Embellish the lanterns with Konfetten or circles of colored paper.
Faschingsdeko home on the table
As additional decorations that you can tinker with beautiful garlands of paper cases or muffin. However, paper lamps embellish, or large paper flowers hanging over the dining table. Good mood is brought into the house so easy!
Strings instead of napkin
develop beautiful paper flowers
Decorate paper lamps
Garland cupcake liners