- Rug hand-tufted mohair vintage look Golran
- Wallpaper classic – Original and yet unobtrusive
- Beech painted in the bedroom
- Designer clothes rack "Twist" – A dance beech flower
- Modern Japanese Art reveals a new world
- Sliding with horse motif
- Wall shelf design Priscilla – show or hide the decorative elements?
- Fuchsia and shepherdess arc lamp in the living room full retro
- Unique designer holiday homes show an eclectic interior
- 20 stylish ideas for brick wall covering in modern interior
10 unique table lamp design with unusual design ideas
We all know that the table lamp is one of the easiest ways to light a dark corner in a room or to create mood lighting in your living space. Models of table lamps are so many - designs, shapes, colors, dimensions, etc., you have to choose very carefully. A table lamp could be a real eye-catcher. These creative lamp designs unusual concepts and the most innovative technologies you will not leave you indifferent.
Unusual table lamp design by Takeshi Ishiguro
The pop up Faltlampe by Takeshi Ishiguro with a unique concept. First looks like a book, but then surprised by the soft glow that invades when open.
design table lamp inspired by movies
You remember the sad story of the Titanic? Many people have seen this movie more than once. This lamp was designed by Charles Trevelyan, and leaning inspired by this film as if it had sunk beneath the surface of the table.
This unusual lamp was designed by the design studio Enpieza of Spain. The colgao ("shot" in Spanish) depends on the upper horizontal bar. The lamp is very simple, but tasteless. Either the designers uninspired, or they are black jokes funny.
It seems that even with modern LED technology, designers of old concepts can not let go easily. Goodnight Eileen by Christine Birkhoven based on the old chandelier, which was used for lighting by moving from one room to another walked in the dark. The lamp uses LED technology and enables low power consumption. Power is transmitted between the lamp and the base without visible by magnetic induction.