- Furnishing ideas in yellow – Summer feeling in all shades of yellow
- Interior Design Ideas for Living: furniture design as a focal point
- Window in the center
- Flexible room divider made of paper – the modern partition of Molo
- 12 surprises and original gift ideas for mother
- Lay underfloor heating – types, costs, advantages and disadvantages
- modern room with Altbaucharme
- Barn House Design by Yukiharu Suzuki & Associatres
- Dressing room with sliding doors
- Modern Heating – new wood logs wood design
10 unique table lamps with unusual design ideas
We all know that the table lamp is one of the easiest ways to light a dark corner in a room or to create mood lighting in your living space. Models of table lamps are so many - designs, shapes, colors, dimensions, etc., you have to choose very carefully. A table lamp could be a real eye-catcher. These creative lamp designs with unusual concepts and the most innovative technologies you will make your living space unique.
Unusual table lamp design by Takeshi Ishiguro
The pop up folding lamp by Takeshi Ishiguro with its unique concept. At first, it looks like a book, but then it surprises you by the soft glow that floods from it when its open.
Table lamp designs inspired by movies
You remember the sad story of the Titanic? Many people have seen this movie more than once. This lamp was designed by Charles Trevelyan, and inspired by this film it leans as if it has sunk beneath the surface of your bedside table.
This unusual lamp was designed by the design studio Enpieza from Spain. The colgao ("shot" in Spanish) is tied to the upper horizontal bar. The lamp is very basic but tasteless. Either the designers were uninspired, or they find dark jokes funny.
It seems that even with modern LED technology, designers cannot easily let go of old concepts. Goodnight Eileen by Christine Birkhoven based on the old candle holder, which was used for lighting when walking from one room to another in the dark. The lamp uses LED technology and enables low power consumption. Power is transmitted between the lamp and the base by magnetic induction with no visible connection.