- Wallpaper design – a great idea for the wall design of Piet Hein Eek
- Outdoor bed
- As compost? Ask yourself compost for the garden here!
- Two levels in the nursery
- 30 ideas for autumn table decoration with pumpkins for Thanksgiving
- Colorful pattern wallpaper
- Unusual 3D Latte Art by Japanese artist Kazuki Yamamoto
- Solar garden lights – garden paths and garden beautiful night light
- Gray background graphics modeled Flamingo
- Covered patio in the garden
10 unique table lamps with unusual design ideas
We all know that the table lamp is one of the easiest ways to light a dark corner in a room or to create mood lighting in your living space. Models of table lamps are so many - designs, shapes, colors, dimensions, etc., you have to choose very carefully. A table lamp could be a real eye-catcher. These creative lamp designs with unusual concepts and the most innovative technologies you will make your living space unique.
Unusual table lamp design by Takeshi Ishiguro
The pop up folding lamp by Takeshi Ishiguro with its unique concept. At first, it looks like a book, but then it surprises you by the soft glow that floods from it when its open.
Table lamp designs inspired by movies
You remember the sad story of the Titanic? Many people have seen this movie more than once. This lamp was designed by Charles Trevelyan, and inspired by this film it leans as if it has sunk beneath the surface of your bedside table.
This unusual lamp was designed by the design studio Enpieza from Spain. The colgao ("shot" in Spanish) is tied to the upper horizontal bar. The lamp is very basic but tasteless. Either the designers were uninspired, or they find dark jokes funny.
It seems that even with modern LED technology, designers cannot easily let go of old concepts. Goodnight Eileen by Christine Birkhoven based on the old candle holder, which was used for lighting when walking from one room to another in the dark. The lamp uses LED technology and enables low power consumption. Power is transmitted between the lamp and the base by magnetic induction with no visible connection.