- Fireplace on the terrace with a glass isolated
- 30 spring-like floral arrangements and decoration ideas for your home
- Round table with chairs Eames' "
- Floor tiles in wood design celebrate the return of retro style of living
- Lino "Evy" cherry blossom motif romantic beach house
- Contemporary wooden table "K-Table" offers versatility
- Asleep beneath the gable roof
- Modern shelves in exposure to private wood in the living room wall
- Living in a glass timber and cozy lodge room – "B" Casa
- Kitchen with island – Excellent design and very functional
Creating a garden pond new – Tips for successful water garden remodeling
They have a marshy area in the garden that looks totally inappropriate for the entire landscape? Check out these helpful tips if you want to create your new garden pond. These beautiful pictures to show you are a good example of a successful reconstruction of the water garden.
Create a new garden pond - initial situation
If you want to create the new garden pond, you must first give a brief summary of the initial situation. The example shows an old pond that had a function rather than the filing of the ground and was a gathering place for mosquitoes.
Create a new garden pond - use stone
A good tip if you want to have stable structures and the natural environment for your pond is to use more stone in the conversion. If you want to create the new garden pond, you can add more opulence with structures such as a bridge. You can also use stones to define the edge of the pond.
Water to keep moving
Even if you gave a pond in the garden, it is best to always keep the water moving. Flowing water creates a better environment for plants and various creatures in the pond. If you want to create the new garden pond, make sure you use a water pump, which organized a necessary water movement.
Transforming the pond in a good environment for various organizations
They forget that the water garden in your backyard is not intended for plants. Promote the development of life in all possible forms - reptiles, dragonflies, frogs and fish. All these creatures are plants transformed over time a natural biosphere.
Prepare some noise
If you want to create the new garden pond, you can get a little quiet in this peaceful atmospheric dynamics. Design using large stones with a small cascading waterfall and enjoy the pleasant sound of falling water.
Select the proper installation
Create some shade
Creating a stone border
Select beautiful blooms
Combine different plant species
Use lotus flower as decoration
Growing plants on the edge
Tropical plants for more exotic
Enjoy the final result