- Maritime decoration, furniture and accessories from Paola Navone
- The new leather modular sofa with futuristic shape Formenti
- Crazy Halloween cakes and decoration for your spooky party
- Operation Florakids – exclusive bath for children in bright colors
- House with balcony – modern concept, implemented by Ryo Matsui in Tokyo
- planning and design of garden – planting flowers, shrubs and trees
- Designer inspired popular plush chair
- 20 design ideas bathroom bathroom bathroom harmonious and fresh Japanese style
- Dining room for the family
- Bright white room upstairs
Sustainable development in the concepts and systems of water-saving bathroom for the future
Sustainability is not a fad. It is an absolute necessity. The world needs to think about preserving resources and environmentally friendly materials in any environment. Sustainable Development in the bathroom is one of them. Leading manufacturers and designers in the field are active in many environmental initiatives and introduce new concepts and technologies that save water, energy and costs. We have collected some water-saving and innovative design, see the not so distant future.
Sustainable development in the bathroom - toilet and sink HYBRID
Flush consumes too much water for our needs - 13-20 liters. However, for a long time, manufacturers have to deal with this problem. Some valves use vacuum pressure increases, others - in particular the design and construction, broadband and washing all offers toilet. One of the latest concepts and systems are combined by using a basin for waste water from the sink to the toilet flushing.
Sustainable development in the bathroom - W + w vanity and toilet ROCA
Eco Toilet Jang Woo Seok
Bad eco Michael Passos and Juliana Goncalves
Kim urinal basin Yeongwoo
Caroma toilet with sink
Every child knows not to leave the tap running. The future does not provide more leaky faucets. Due to the precise closing mechanism which offer a better control of the flow of water and prevent the loss of water. The most appropriate faucets for water savings are a bathroom with a photocell or a timer. This precious drinking water is not lost disappears into the sewers, the designer Yonggu game Dohyung Kim and Sewon Oh have developed an interesting project - a water tap with 1 liter tank. This should wash their hands and brush teeth enough.
Valve innovative Koolhaus
Water and time Yuelong Liao and Zhang Xiaolu
RAIN SHOWER HEADS
The concept of shower June Yasumoto works like a mini river. The shower water flows through a series of rushes, reeds, hyacinths and duckweed - any plant that is known to absorb bacteria, metals and other particles. A carbon filter captures all the particles and leads the filtered water in the shower.