- Luxury penthouse apartment on the top floor of a hotel in Cape Town
- The Kokoon hammock design from Royal Botania as a quiet retreat
- Modern solid wood kitchen Majestic Otto Cento
- The wooden house covered porch – decorating ideas and design tips
- Basement bathroom
- Ideas for the design wall
- Regal is built from custom boxes
- The holder of a stick Hedgehog brings the charm of the food
- BoConcept lunch
- Fireplace in front of orange wall
The unique design 3d home Challand Benoit takes on long stilts
The design of the charming house 3d visual artist Benoît Challand France uniquely combines the visual language of Le Corbusier and the language of sculptural design by Santiago Calatrava. The futuristic building Challand suspended off the ground thanks to a corner frame construction. Designed with the highest standards of sustainability, the house is built on high stilts.
3d design of the house in the Scottish Highlands
3d design house has been marked with the name Roost house and has a amazing concept. You should generate their own electricity, renewable energy to be heated and cooled passively. Using the latest technologies and innovations in the construction, the house must be completely independent. In addition to environmental resources.
House on stilts - rendering photo-realistic three-dimensional
Both internal and external walls are covered with wood. Niches circulation form the balconies, while Schrägedach is equipped with solar panels. These Benoit Challand currently has a wind turbine mounted under the Kubuses live. A dramatic entrance head of the house should be achievable.
Among the furnishings that were used in the interior decoration of the house on stilts, furniture designs are iconic LC4 Chaise Longue by Le Corbusier, Pierre Jeanneret and Charlotte Perriand and the LCW Chair by Charles and Ray Eames.
pictures of background Alexis Raimbault
Modern house on stilts
Furniture and Decor Exclusive room - 3d
Roost Home - wood inside and out
Displaying stilt house