- Attractive Design lamp Martinelli Luce lighting Biconica
- Color code for the show: Blue, Grey and Yellow
- Establishment Studio – inspired by the idea of gothic culture
- 100 ideas integrate aquarium designs in the wall or in the living room
- Cabaret collection of designer furniture from Kenneth Cobonpue point-elegant
- Favorite Sonia Saelens Deco
- Upholstered furniture romantic
- Wall of the room as gray as a contrast
- Chalkboard paint on the wall
- Wallpaper patterned with bright red paper
Concrete house on a hillside in Greece with asymmetric architecture
The Tense architectural firm Architecture Network, based in Athens has made an amazing concrete house on a hill in Kallitechnoupolis recently. The concept is to frame the beautiful views through the sliding glass doors, which rises a hill slope and.
Concrete house on a hill - a draft Architecture Network Tense
As the residence is next to two other residences on both sides, an inner concentration and increasing development of land to the east is recognized. The architecture follows the natural slope slope. The windows are determined by the concrete slabs as in one case. This section opens with the residence on the outside, so you can enjoy the air, light and beautiful scenery on the opposite side.
Concrete house on a hill with panoramic windows
A swimming pool is included in the lowest point home. At the entrance there is a terrace which oblong concrete slabs form an enclosed outdoor space but are not covered.
large panoramic windows
The facade is made of reinforced concrete, wherein the material is in two colors. Dark ground outside, and a slightly lighter shade inside the house. Geometric rigor of the prism is strongly divided into three sections: the shell is broken, the limits within nature is invited into the home.
Entrance to the house
Sliding Doors concrete and glass are in contrast
View on the hill opposite
Easy access to the terrace
Glass staircase leads to the second floor
Sketches and floor plans