- Solid Concrete House – open design maximizes the light in the interior
- Second Hand Shop, De Bilt, NL Architects of BYTR
- Radiographs of luxury goods – Lux Interior and Laurence Picot
- 33 ideas to make Christmas wreath for yourself
- Pop Art Deco style – expressive and artistic
- Rio Lounge Chair Design by Softline combines function and aesthetics
- A renovated by architect Felipe Hess apartment
- Fast autumn decoration with pumpkins without carving ideas!
- Cool designer rings made of quartz crystals in the trendy colors of Joya
- Modern Kitchen Design by Cesar convince understated elegance
Contemporary coffee tables with creative design – wooden molds and glass plates
Contemporary coffee tables as they offer many different styles and are the highlight of any living room. Customers are no longer satisfied with the simple design of the table and want something different and unique. It 'much more fun when a cup of coffee is served in an elegant coffee table.
Contemporary coffee tables with unusual concepts
The designer Svilen Gamolov Bulgaria has decided to extend the usual concept framework and modern Couchtishe with original creations for spontaneous encounters. Unusual shapes, curved and elegant design make these interesting concepts. We can not wait when these concepts become reality.
Contemporary tables Svilen Gamolov coffee - Butterfly Design
The butterfly is a universal symbol of beauty, freedom and rebirth. Butterflies are so beautiful outside in the garden. Why do not you invite home? Svilen Gambolov integrated these fragile creatures into his concept Couchtich. The material used is glass, polywood, glossy paint in black and white. Sit back and relax for a cup of hot coffee and make your dull decor with this table butterfly.
"Step Coffee Table"
Here's another table Svilen Gamolov very intriguing design. "Step Coffee Table" should change remains the originality and completely crazy. We love this concept product by itself, but when combined in groups, which represent an interesting show. These create "fingerprints" of a playful pattern. This idea would be in a bar or at any hotspot for teenagers.
TEARS OF THE SEA