- Fresh harvest honey at home – Innovative beehive by Philips
- A green house in the Norwegian countryside
- An energy efficient home dressed in solid wood and stone
- Shades of warm woods dominate the rooms of a modern home
- Children Bed Design – Choose the perfect model for the youth room
- First Christmas with Baby – sweet gifts decorations and cobble
- Modern living room in pink and brown
- Rattan Garden Furniture African style for garden and balcony from Dedon
- White bench with drawer
- 10 useful tips how to make the garden low
The conversion and extension of a modern building in Melbourne
The house Mullet is an interesting reference to the popular hairstyle of the 1980s. The house hides a surprising dramatic turn in the back behind a formal wooden facade on the front. Reconstruction and extension of the house included the addition of a second floor of a charming roof complex, which promotes solar gain and the beautiful views of Melbourne.
Conversion and extension of Mullet House
To preserve the character of the existing building, the team at Mars Studio maintained wooden facade in the front. But the architects behind geschägtes dramatic roof, covered with sheets of tin added blacks. In this way, have given way to the window to allow natural light into the living space. The roof is cantilevered from the sum of two floors, which houses additional living area and kitchen, and a garage.
House renovation and expansion of the architects March
For a family with three children integrated, modern residential house exudes an element of play round glass skylights are designed to illuminate the various rooms, including the room of course for children. Bright bold colors accentuate the interior, like orange in the kitchen counter and hanging lamps. You can be a sliding glass door to the courtyard terrace from the kitchen.
Natural light flows through the low window
To complete the uniform look of the house, the architects, the outer sheath and inner with wooden slats for a clean, modern look. On an interesting optical connection creates the polished concrete floor that extends onto the terrace. The planters in the shape of ring is always a source of amusement.
the new second floor
A single minimalist house dressed with wood
accents of bright orange
Skylights round on the terrace / nursery
Теrrasse and garden