- An energy efficient home dressed in solid wood and stone
- Non-woven wallpaper in fern-optic
- Illuminated mirror cabinet
- Table decoration green bird
- Amazing Garden Furniture from Schoenhuber Franchi
- Make and decorate colorful garden – 15 Creative Ideas
- sun "chair holder of the flowers" in the seating area in Shabby Chic
- Bins of wood bio-compost to build yourself – instructions in easy steps
- Cast stone table on the terrace of a country house
- 40 Ideas for Halloween Costumes and makeup inspired by celebrities
Experience Amsterdam in full trains in the Luxury Family Hotel V Nesplein
The Luxury Family Hotel V Amsterdam Nesplein successfully combines old traditions with modern interior design. The hotel represents the true spirit of Amsterdam and is an institution since 1960. The hotel is a family business that was run by 11 generations of Amsterdam property. The owners wanted to preserve permanently the typical atmosphere of the city through all the years and have only added a few modern interior details.
This luxurious family hotel Nesplein V embodies the spirit of Amsterdam
If you want to enjoy the city of Amsterdam in full train and discover the authentic atmosphere, you will definitely stay in luxury hotel Nesplein V family. The family has kept the spirit of Amsterdam through all the years. The hotel is ideally located near the famous Dam Square in Nes street. The facade is typical Amsterdam architecture, which is also in line with the retro interior.
Luxury family in Amsterdam with a sumptuous interior in retro style
The Luxury Family Hotel V Nesplein impressed with its authentic atmosphere and elegant design Rtero. Even in the lobby visible elements are considered as massive crystal chandeliers and brown leather seat. Common materials include leather, wood and ceramics. The hotel rooms were simply but elegantly furnished with a sofa and seating area. A bar luxury restaurant offers an authentic atmosphere and relaxing moments while eating.
Reception in Hotel V Nesplein
Hotel rooms with a simple but elegant design
Cozy library in retro style
Luxury restaurant with a bar counter made of solid wood
Interesting art on the wall
Retro pictures as wall decoration
Wall covering with different style