- Garden and landscape planning – atmospheric lighting in the garden
- Hotel in trees
- 33 modern beds that would completely change your new bedroom
- Swimming pond build – benefits of natural pool in the garden
- Design in the Garden – practical ideas for designing efficient pocket
- Old house with designer sofa and armchairs interpreted in modern style
- MVS reclining chairs: Vitra chairs allows sitting or lying
- Paper Presentation Bar provides insight into the to-do-jungle
- Ikebana, the art and the aqueduct system characterize modern planters
- Disposable cutlery designer Bioplstik mimicking fruit and vegetables
Perfect luxury glass and concrete meets all requirements for housing
Laurel Way is a luxury home Whipple Rusell Architects and is located in Beverly Hills, California. The perfect two-story house is composed of several volumes komposierten asymmetrical construction and meets all the needs of housing, with its aesthetics. Due to its high location, the hotel offers a magnificent panoramic view. The luxurious interior, combined with an attractive design creates an extraordinary atmosphere.
Luxury House Laurel Way in Bevery Hills
Prestige House Laurel Way is asymmetrical and is characterized by simple lines. The building has a concrete and glass facades. A large terrace on the second floor and is an oasis of well-being outside. The house has an infinity pool, which winds along the edge of the hill. The use of textures, smooth and rough natural stone and the effects of water level leads to inner harmony. The first impression is the same at the entrance of the house, the lightweight nature - the feeling as if the walls are floating. This is achieved according to the precise symmetry of the beam and of the tiles. These elements combine with the architectural splendor of the house and leave the apartment to look like an island of tranquility. The infinity pool is a source of artistic inspiration success because it offers unobstructed eyes and awakens the sense of balance.
Luxury home with infinity pool Whipple rusell Architects
The layout of the house is reached by smooth transitions. The interior design is characterized by a minimalist style. Impressive is the impressive coordination of quality furniture and the color matching system. The simple elegance in every room can easily recognize. The house has two living rooms, two bedrooms, bedrooms, three bathrooms, two kitchens, home theater, a wine cellar, a cloakroom and a garage. Refined design in every room vibrates with refined style and extravagance. This luxury home Whipple Rusell architect is like a dream come true, made in the Pearl of California.
Infinity pool and sun terrace
Glass walls allow the flow through the sunlight
sun terrace with city views
Entrance decorated with orchids
large living room
glossy white floor
Gas fireplace in the master bedroom and full glass
white high gloss kitchen with dining