- Living with colors and modern materials
- Table decoration for Easter – three ideas on how to decorate the Easter table
- Padded chest as storage in a classic room
- House in Belgium is given a new, modern facility
- Balcony Furniture Design – 20 inspiring ideas to maximize
- Apartment design impresses with innovative and sustainable solutions
- Modern wicker chairs and a table to eat simple,
- White or pastel shades in the bathroom
- Tips for heating, ventilation, dams in winter – saving energy and costs
- Sitzpoufs flexible seating in the nursery
Modern apartment in Montreal – Rough textures and bright contrast
Espace St-Denis is a modern apartment with interior design was designed by Anne Sophie Goneau. With 118, 92 square meters, the apartment is on the ground floor of a three storey building in Montreal, Canada. The goal of the designers was any living space visually divide without disrupting the integrity of the architecture and at the same time brighten up any room with natural light. The concept still insist on raw materials such as brick, steel and solid wood surfaces with a theme of black and white and shiny.
Modern ground floor apartment, with stylish design
The kitchen is the focal point of the house and extends to a dining room where Wohnzmmer and equipped. It is separated by a glass wall, which is in contrast with a wall. Green velvet sofa, two chairs and a large library are the only furniture in the living room.
Modern apartment as strong contrasts
A water heater has been installed under a concrete slab and covered with a coating of light gray soil of epoxy and polyurethane, which should mimic the natural color of the concrete. Both bedrooms and the bathroom has a base made from bright white epoxy so that the distinction between private areas of the region to live.
Bricks brilliant results in the kitchen
Shiny Facades of blacks in the kitchen cabinets are combined with equipment such as black and refrigerator. A built-in hob cooker allows an unobstructed view of the brick wall and the kitchen backlit. The dining table is a visual continuation of the white.
Brick wall in the kitchen
In the bathroom, a vanity personalized stainless steel and a rectangular tank, were placed on each other and form an interesting composition. Dark gray epoxy covers the toilet and shower area and creates a strong visual boundary of the white bathroom area.
kitchen cabinets black polished
The contrast between black and white in the kitchen
metal pendant light over the dining table
Wood floors contrast
Access to justice
glass wall that separates the bedroom
Black and white in the kitchen