- Dining room, country-style
- Sweden again and again
- Modern house with pool surrounded by a spacious deck wood
- Caramel and mint the new trend colors in interior design for 2015
- Lemon yellow striped wallpaper
- Modern glass kitchen splash back wall designs offer protection in the kitchen
- Table made of wood and concrete reveals new trends in furniture design
- Libraries around the fireplace
- Modern bathroom design according to the latest trends – Bathroom Ideas
- Wallpaper pattern of diamond
24 wall color ideas that give spring atmosphere in the home
A room, but many combinations of colors of the walls! Who is right? If you feel lost and do not know exactly what colors go together, we can help. We present 24 new ideas for the wall color, set the mood for spring.
Ideas Wall Color - choose your favorite look!
The color of the wall can completely transform a room - but if you can not compare the two alternatives, it is often impossible to assess the effect of the colors correctly. Therefore, the manufacturer Benjamin Moore has decided to present a comedy in two stylish colors. Flirty pink or dark blue for the bedroom, vibrant pastel green or brown in the dining room, the sky blue or gray for the bathroom - the choice is in your hands. Be inspired by the ideas of Moore wall color!
wall color ideas - find the right look
Our advice - choose an accent color very gay and combine it with two colors neutral background. If the room is facing north or tall buildings adjacent shadows, choose warm colors. The small rooms are visually larger when the color of the ceiling and accent walls - painted in neutral tones. If the room is bright and spacious, you can experiment with combinations of cool colors.
If the room is large and bright, you can experiment with colors
Blue and gray or blue and mustard yellow to bright dining room?
Shades of lilac, green and soft accentuate the beautiful rustic furniture
The living room is comfortable and fresh green
Classic-style room - pink or blue
Three colors are beautiful white kitchen equipped to better
The dining room classic style - with an accent wall
The bathroom in blue - bright colors to relax your eyes
Small but bright kitchen in bright colors
How do you like the most modern bedroom - red or yellow?
Neutral colors or accents, but eager to minimalist green kitchen?