- Furnished by interior designer interior Myrica Bergqvist
- A house full of surprises
- Mosaic tiles in beige bathroom
- Office with houseplants
- Castellamontes classic earthenware stoves are real flashy
- DIY decorating idea: Put box for cups
- The design of the patio – 20 ideas for small urban oasis
- Refined marble sink
- Top 10 most beautiful hotel pools with stunning views.
- Wooden chair sculptural design pays historic building recognition
Easter crafts with children – 15 Ideas to promote their creativity
The creativity of children should be encouraged in kindergarten and through DIY. By this way, they discover their tinker abilities and strengthen their ability to concentrate. Especially Easter crafts with children is a great way to do so and can quickly become the highlight of the holidays, an activity for the whole family. There is nothing better than decorating homemade objects and an Easter egg hunt for the kids. Get some ideas for projects that are appropriate for children of different ages.
Find the appropriate stimulation - Easter crafts with the kids
Easter crafts with the kids are particularly important because children are busy having fun and also effective. Ideally, parents should choose the craft materials together with children, so that the child can participate in the project from the beginning till the end. They will also recognize the steps to make the final product. They will be very proud of their craftsmanship and will exhibit them immediately in the house.
Easter crafts with the kids - fun decorations
Need low-cost materials such as paper, glue, crayons or colored acrylic paints, brushes, scissors and fun decorations such as moving eyes, decorative stones, ribbons, stickers, etc.. Keep costs low. Have fun crafting!
Eggs with moving eyes
Feat Easter theme
Paper cup bunnies
Decorate eggs with color
Dolls from pipe cleaners
Tinker Easter card