- Red chair and wood siding
- Patrick Blanc wide facade greening promotes environmental protection
- Lavender cushion
- Reserve Ramatuelle – a design hotel that leaves nothing to be desired
- Loft arty
- Leaves Sticker
- The rugged beauty of concrete – concrete wall and concrete furniture
- Leather chair in front of a fireplace
- Luxury decoration Father Christmas brings joy to children
- Outeiro House of Ezzo – for example exclusive home renovation
22 ideas for decorative gardens – pleasure for the eyes and palate
A decorative vegetable garden is a feast for the eyes and thumbs. Many people do not realize that vegetables can be very decorative and colorful. In fact, many vegetables were once grown for their ornamental qualities. We offer 22 examples and ideas for decorative gardens that are useful and beautiful.
Ornamental gardens - plants arranged with taste
Be creative with your garden design vegetable. Create a series of raised beds decorative wooden slats and gravel paths garden. See photos of French gardens garden historic kitchen inspiration. Vegetable plants with flowers and leaves. For example, purple cauliflower cabbage white snow planted in a row. Or experiment with plants in a group instead of rows for a decorative effect.
Decorative vegetables seasoned with herbs and flowers
Cultivation of fruits, vegetables, herbs and flowers in the garden combines beauty and functionality. gardens of fruits and vegetables seem actually a very decorative potential. Fennel, various lettuces, artichokes, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, garlic, spinach, turnips, radishes and bush beans can be successfully combined with beautiful flowers.
Carbon framed by box hedges
Focus on fence post rosewood
Arrange beautiful flowers and vegetables
Variety of lettuce leaves are very decorative
Growing vegetables in raised bed
Bin instead of wood
salad leaves and flowers in raised bed