- Modern refrigerators in the test – What can they not?
- Modern fireplace in living room and terrace slopes
- Beautify an old chair itself – backrest and leather cord
- House Set – Durable construction with rustic
- Double vanity with glass sink
- Wooden coffee table has an asymmetrical design
- Colorful dining room with great suspension
- Wall mirror design allows multiple people simultaneously use
- 14 Balcony ideas – with flower boxes decorate the railings
- A classic interior in Montreal
25 ideas and tips for great youth rooms and small spaces
Young people need a place they can call their own, even if this area is just a small room. Since a small room must accommodate many, you come across a lot of tough decisions when designing a youth room. However, with the right furniture and smart ideas, even a small youth room can be both useful and beautiful at the same time. Check the great youth room ideas below and see for yourself how creative you can be in a limited space.
Great Youth Room ideas and clever tricks
Choose furniture with multiple purposes. For example, a single bed with storage is used for sleeping, sitting and offers a lot of storage space. A pull out bed would also be a good choice if you have two kids or if friends often come to stay. Loft beds can accommodate an area for a workspace or closet underneath. Shelves and cabinets can make an efficient use of vertical space to store books and a stereo. A high chest top drawer is a good alternative for a wardrobe to fit clothes. Built-in furniture does not occupy much space and is much more useful than bulky pieces. A floating wall shelf takes up much less space than a bedside table. Instead of a sofa choose a window seat, and instead of a desk mount a desktop on the wall.
Youth room ideas for boys
Select a color scheme and a theme for the room, but keep the colors vibrant and style simple. Dark colors make the room look smaller, while light colors visually enlarge the appearance. Buy appropriate bedding and other accessories to create a unique and ongoing style.
Wood accents and orange are a good combination
Black veneer paired with red accents
A corner desktop also serves as a bedside table
Bed with storage and Star Wars Posters
Vertical space used by shelves
Built-in wardrobe and plenty of shelves
Allow natural light to flood into the room
Space saving single bed with storage underneath