- 53 Ideas and trends wall design – How you can bring your walls to life?
- Rio Lounge Chair Design by Softline combines function and aesthetics
- Futuristic art installation transforms the space
- Black lights suspended
- Huge Christmas balls as decoration
- Front glass for more light in the living room
- The matching sofa design ensures comfort in the living room
- Hot pink sofa in front of a model of green wallpaper
- Flokati rugs celebrate his return into fashion
- Alcove behind a low partition
30 Fall and Halloween decorations for your stairs at home
Autumn is a season that is characterized by bright and vibrant colors. Use it to decorate your festive home. The staircase in the house is often overlooked, but add add a little color with these creative autumn and Halloween decorations.
Fall and Halloween decorations with candles and pumpkins
Buy orange, flameless candles. You would not only enjoy the autumn color of the candles, but also their warm glow. As they are battery powered, you do not have to worry about fire hazard. They would also lighten your dark staircase, so you will not accidentally stumble. Do not forget to turn it off before going to bed, then you will not be wasting the batteries.
Halloween decorations are
Wrap a wreath of autumn leaves (natural or artificial) to the railing. This decorating idea is simple and will quickly spice up the stairs. Be sure to attach the garland tight, otherwise it will slide down and look untidy. This looks good for decorating interior and exterior stairs.
Decorated in warm autumn tones
The railing can also bind a bundle of corn. It is not recommended to decorate this way, the external staircase, for corn could be consumed quickly.
Candles and Mouse Paper
Arrange pumpkins on the stairs. You can paint funny faces on them or just leave them like that. For interior stairs, we recommend the smaller, mini-pumpkins in orange or white to use. The large pumpkins take up too much space.
boxwood green ornamental
Lights and autumn leaves
band silhouette and police
Ghosts and Pumpkins
pumpkin lanterns and paper bags
Raffia, pine branches, autumn leaves and garlands
Mouse cut from paper
Bats in black paper
liquid glow stick