- Dining table with an antique table in teak
- Dark wood vanity with drawers
- 100 design ideas for bedroom wall decor and
- Kitchen and dining table in the dark
- Landscaping with stone – 21 ideas for garden decorations.
- Living room with retro furniture for fans of tiles
- Scandinavian interior
- Establishment in the colonial-style furniture and decoration ideas for combinations
- Whimsical table lamp – fascinating design of each apartment
- Wallpaper Tile-optical
35 Funny homemade costumes – ideas for kids and adults.
Laughter is the best medicine and there's no party like a fancy dress or costume party. Choosing a funny costume is easy when you have our great selection of ideas for homemade costumes to browse through! Whether you are looking for a costume for couples, groups, babies, children or pets, you will surely find something suitable here .
Home made costume party fun.
Funny homemade costumes are a great way to start a conversation wherever you go. Often, people are nervous or shy when wearing their normal clothes. Costumes allow you to be bolder and get the party going, you can even take on the character you've dressed up as! Costumes are a great ice-breaker and allow you to get chatting to people without feeling awkward. Fancy dress is always a hit for parties, and children in particular have a great time dressing up.
Homemade costumes - 50 Shades of Grey.
You can take your inspiration from movies, books, famous people or humorous figures. The Powerpuff Girls, Care Bears, Ninja Turtles, Barbie and Ken and the Minions are all popular characters that can be easily imitated. Everyday things such as the iPhone, Google Maps, Firefox or even salt and pepper can all be interpreted into fabulous costumes. Movies like Up, The Hangover, and The Hunger Games all provide lots of people with ideas.
Salt and pepper.
Stu from The Hangover 2.
Up the movie.
The Powerpuff Girls
A good idea for families!
Funny troll costumes.
Very funny Minions costume!
The child Prince.
Barbie and Ken.
Barbie in a box.