- Art installations made of polyethylene tubes of Sebastien Wierinck
- White Designer Furniture in Duplex
- Garden lighting with lanterns and lanterns
- Kitchen with vaulted ceiling
- Temporary architectural installation – winner of A + Awards 2015
- Hanging basket chair
- Prefabricated wood and glass house in the forest.
- Stone and glass opens to the landscape
- Map as an image of the wall
- Preparing the garden for winter days – Gardening in the Fall
35 Funny homemade costumes – ideas for kids and adults.
Laughter is the best medicine and there's no party like a fancy dress or costume party. Choosing a funny costume is easy when you have our great selection of ideas for homemade costumes to browse through! Whether you are looking for a costume for couples, groups, babies, children or pets, you will surely find something suitable here .
Home made costume party fun.
Funny homemade costumes are a great way to start a conversation wherever you go. Often, people are nervous or shy when wearing their normal clothes. Costumes allow you to be bolder and get the party going, you can even take on the character you've dressed up as! Costumes are a great ice-breaker and allow you to get chatting to people without feeling awkward. Fancy dress is always a hit for parties, and children in particular have a great time dressing up.
Homemade costumes - 50 Shades of Grey.
You can take your inspiration from movies, books, famous people or humorous figures. The Powerpuff Girls, Care Bears, Ninja Turtles, Barbie and Ken and the Minions are all popular characters that can be easily imitated. Everyday things such as the iPhone, Google Maps, Firefox or even salt and pepper can all be interpreted into fabulous costumes. Movies like Up, The Hangover, and The Hunger Games all provide lots of people with ideas.
Salt and pepper.
Stu from The Hangover 2.
Up the movie.
The Powerpuff Girls
A good idea for families!
Funny troll costumes.
Very funny Minions costume!
The child Prince.
Barbie and Ken.
Barbie in a box.