- 20 design ideas for kitchen glass back wall and the best types of glass
- Concrete building with a flat roof of K2 – minimalist architecture in Japan
- Renewal – old buildings in Sweden is restored
- Mix the tiles in the bathroom
- Modern Garden Furniture Aluminium by Kettal
- Court that the center
- Second home dream
- Bieke Claessens
- Round tables with glass of natural living
- Painted bright white handles kitchen with worktop in stainless steel
A blue-gray Scandinavian interior
Nowadays, it is important to know how to decorate the interior with taste.
Small return on a very fashionable style: Scandinavian interior.
This style of decorating is typically based on a clear and uncluttered interior in soft colors. It is very easy to decorate this design in a trendy restaurant but also an apartment to find clarity and volume.
The color is then broken around furniture such as sofas and a set of furniture to local lines, carpets as well as accessories. They are then enhanced by the introduction of white elements that highlight this blue-gray effect used here in this interior.