- Complex quiet luxury villas on the private island of Laucala, Fiji
- Opened in bungalow residence
- Frederic Hooft
- A black modern home in the California desert
- Wall shelf coat rack in white with doors
- Modern fitted kitchen with cooking island brings home Italian style
- Creative Home Office Furniture – 20 Ideas for unique interior
- Modern design mirror suspended with hemp rope on the wall
- Eames office chair in the front wall panels
- Flat roof house with a rectangular floor plan and window-front in Sydney
A blue-gray Scandinavian interior
Nowadays, it is important to know how to decorate the interior with taste.
Small return on a very fashionable style: Scandinavian interior.
This style of decorating is typically based on a clear and uncluttered interior in soft colors. It is very easy to decorate this design in a trendy restaurant but also an apartment to find clarity and volume.
The color is then broken around furniture such as sofas and a set of furniture to local lines, carpets as well as accessories. They are then enhanced by the introduction of white elements that highlight this blue-gray effect used here in this interior.