- Studio Designed with wallpaper motif with diamond
- Rustic style kitchen with colorful tiles
- Metal garden chairs with playful details wrought iron-20 Ideas
- A London house with colored notes
- Interior design in contrasting colors
- Alcove in the Youth Division with wooden staircase
- 100 Ideas living room interior design inspired by the glamorous restaurants and bars
- Carpets in ethno look
- Rosa standing with large attachments
- Portrait of the size of the wall
A blue-gray Scandinavian interior
Nowadays, it is important to know how to decorate the interior with taste.
Small return on a very fashionable style: Scandinavian interior.
This style of decorating is typically based on a clear and uncluttered interior in soft colors. It is very easy to decorate this design in a trendy restaurant but also an apartment to find clarity and volume.
The color is then broken around furniture such as sofas and a set of furniture to local lines, carpets as well as accessories. They are then enhanced by the introduction of white elements that highlight this blue-gray effect used here in this interior.