- Elegant living room with modern furniture
- Le eleMMent Palazzo – the most expensive luxury motorhome the world
- Table and chairs dining room
- The Wasted Landscape Project impressive art installation from CD
- Restoration under the auspices
- Dyes recycled give old furniture a new glow
- Daycare in blue / white with bunk beds
- 60 decorating ideas, decor and furniture cottage style
- Terrace with gray sofa
A blue-gray Scandinavian interior
Nowadays, it is important to know how to decorate the interior with taste.
Small return on a very fashionable style: Scandinavian interior.
This style of decorating is typically based on a clear and uncluttered interior in soft colors. It is very easy to decorate this design in a trendy restaurant but also an apartment to find clarity and volume.
The color is then broken around furniture such as sofas and a set of furniture to local lines, carpets as well as accessories. They are then enhanced by the introduction of white elements that highlight this blue-gray effect used here in this interior.