- Adjusting Coral
- Hanging wicker armchair
- Sensual tones of brown in the kitchen
- High gloss lacquer and pure white dominate in a modern apartment
- Mural painting black office
- Purple items in the bedroom
- Brown paper with patterns of birds
- White kitchen with wooden worktop
- Folding picnic table for two – fresh idea Taiwan
- Leather furniture and works of art characterize a luxury apartment in Athens
A blue-gray Scandinavian interior
Nowadays, it is important to know how to decorate the interior with taste.
Small return on a very fashionable style: Scandinavian interior.
This style of decorating is typically based on a clear and uncluttered interior in soft colors. It is very easy to decorate this design in a trendy restaurant but also an apartment to find clarity and volume.
The color is then broken around furniture such as sofas and a set of furniture to local lines, carpets as well as accessories. They are then enhanced by the introduction of white elements that highlight this blue-gray effect used here in this interior.