- Sleeping in neutral tones
- Sitzpouf with colorful floral
- Swimming pond build – benefits of natural pool in the garden
- Luxury Wallpapers creators Art – Wall coverings for the highest demands
- Special Kitchen
- An eco-friendly baby room set up at home ideas and tips
- Integrated project for complete suite facility of antitrust and running
- Freestanding bath in attic
- Wood panels creamy white
- Rooms in light tones
A blue-gray Scandinavian interior
Nowadays, it is important to know how to decorate the interior with taste.
Small return on a very fashionable style: Scandinavian interior.
This style of decorating is typically based on a clear and uncluttered interior in soft colors. It is very easy to decorate this design in a trendy restaurant but also an apartment to find clarity and volume.
The color is then broken around furniture such as sofas and a set of furniture to local lines, carpets as well as accessories. They are then enhanced by the introduction of white elements that highlight this blue-gray effect used here in this interior.