- Kitchenette in the dark
- Free wooden escalator
- Luxury Hotel Sezz Saint-Tropez, designed by Studio Ory elegance and tranquility
- Model bedding zebra
- Full garden equipment wooden gazebo, greenhouse and living
- Set up the seating area in front of the cozy fireplace in the living area
- 100 ideas integrate aquarium designs in the wall or in the living room
- Weathered wall
- Dining room
- Dining table with chairs design
A blue-gray Scandinavian interior
Nowadays, it is important to know how to decorate the interior with taste.
Small return on a very fashionable style: Scandinavian interior.
This style of decorating is typically based on a clear and uncluttered interior in soft colors. It is very easy to decorate this design in a trendy restaurant but also an apartment to find clarity and volume.
The color is then broken around furniture such as sofas and a set of furniture to local lines, carpets as well as accessories. They are then enhanced by the introduction of white elements that highlight this blue-gray effect used here in this interior.