- Decorating kitchen furniture and cool unchanged
- Open shoe rack on wheels
- Wall to wall natural
- Kidney-shaped table table
- Studio ethno-carpet
- Showcase separate compartments for wine surfaces
- Suspension "Tolomeo Table 2"
- Italian ceramic floor tiles in wood design alternative to hardwood
- Sleep Athletic
A blue-gray Scandinavian interior
Nowadays, it is important to know how to decorate the interior with taste.
Small return on a very fashionable style: Scandinavian interior.
This style of decorating is typically based on a clear and uncluttered interior in soft colors. It is very easy to decorate this design in a trendy restaurant but also an apartment to find clarity and volume.
The color is then broken around furniture such as sofas and a set of furniture to local lines, carpets as well as accessories. They are then enhanced by the introduction of white elements that highlight this blue-gray effect used here in this interior.