- Classic wooden furniture
- The new generation of sustainable building materials and insulation
- Autumn in the garden flowers – reds and oranges for summer finals
- Sliding door orange as an accent color
- Vernal Decoration
- The hall tastefully designed exclusive Design Ideas for Hall Furniture
- A wooden house design
- Arty backyard hammock with stand
- Modern decor with the concept of rustic life in the Tuscan style
- Lilac carpet
A blue-gray Scandinavian interior
Nowadays, it is important to know how to decorate the interior with taste.
Small return on a very fashionable style: Scandinavian interior.
This style of decorating is typically based on a clear and uncluttered interior in soft colors. It is very easy to decorate this design in a trendy restaurant but also an apartment to find clarity and volume.
The color is then broken around furniture such as sofas and a set of furniture to local lines, carpets as well as accessories. They are then enhanced by the introduction of white elements that highlight this blue-gray effect used here in this interior.