- Between light and dark wood furniture
- space RC40
- Hosu Longue chair design – comfortable to relax and work
- Futon bed apartment and natural
- 21 delicious gifts ideas for Mother's Day – Day cooking Cake Mother
- Precious baby room interiors for triplets provides style and elegance
- Cubic model on the carpet and the wall
- Romantic White Dresser
- The design of the company offices Icrave
A blue-gray Scandinavian interior
Nowadays, it is important to know how to decorate the interior with taste.
Small return on a very fashionable style: Scandinavian interior.
This style of decorating is typically based on a clear and uncluttered interior in soft colors. It is very easy to decorate this design in a trendy restaurant but also an apartment to find clarity and volume.
The color is then broken around furniture such as sofas and a set of furniture to local lines, carpets as well as accessories. They are then enhanced by the introduction of white elements that highlight this blue-gray effect used here in this interior.