- Produced tiles of glass as an effective roof system, the power
- Garden World in Trollhus
- Fiber cement planters – Ideal for urban gardening on the balcony
- Rustic Bathroom Vanity – another application of wine barrels
- Table decoration for Easter
- Design wooden wall lamps – similar astronomical phenomena "Kolo"
- Bar stools delete the dining table
- Garden Furniture DIY-20 creative designs for terrace
- Innovative furniture design – original chairs collection
- A store design and colorful
A blue-gray Scandinavian interior
Nowadays, it is important to know how to decorate the interior with taste.
Small return on a very fashionable style: Scandinavian interior.
This style of decorating is typically based on a clear and uncluttered interior in soft colors. It is very easy to decorate this design in a trendy restaurant but also an apartment to find clarity and volume.
The color is then broken around furniture such as sofas and a set of furniture to local lines, carpets as well as accessories. They are then enhanced by the introduction of white elements that highlight this blue-gray effect used here in this interior.