- East Meets West – Chinese inspired pendant lights Design
- The playful charm of the wooden stool in African style
- Bedroom with bathroom behind the sliding doors
- 15 Creative Ideas for DIY Upcycling hooks
- Mini crystal chandelier in a light bulb – the Edison lamp
- Set in a Mediterranean style garden paradise – Rattan Garden Furniture
- The plants in the garden over winter – Checklist for home gardeners
- Apartment F by Jordane Arrivetz
- Costume and makeup at the last minute – Ideas for Family
A cottage in Australia
Welcome to Coogee (Australia) in the cottage inhabited by a family of five.
The architecture has evolved over the years with the needs of this family. Today, this house of 270m ² consists of a main building and a separate pavilion and pool building. The interior decoration has a little retro brought up to date with these pastel colors.
We like: the green bridge armchair in the room.
Edwardian villa in melbourne
The charm of a British home
Mike Jacobs landscape a house in pure California style.