- Table and chair with green plexiglass sheets printed in the fireplace room
- The large windows in the bedroom
- Studio ethno-carpet
- Stove and makeshift kitchen with wooden counter
- patio, aluminum and wood roof provides visibility and wind protection
- The house of Petra Bindel
- Industrial-chic shelf draw – practical advice and tips with dew
- 20 design ideas for kitchen glass back wall and the best types of glass
- Luxury Resort Kui Buri in Thailand – architecture with natural materials
- Entrance door Yellow
A cottage in Australia
Welcome to Coogee (Australia) in the cottage inhabited by a family of five.
The architecture has evolved over the years with the needs of this family. Today, this house of 270m ² consists of a main building and a separate pavilion and pool building. The interior decoration has a little retro brought up to date with these pastel colors.
We like: the green bridge armchair in the room.
Edwardian villa in melbourne
The charm of a British home
Mike Jacobs landscape a house in pure California style.