- Architect house "Arrow" in Tokyo with an asymmetrical floor plan
- Rustic garden furniture
- Using the couch as partitions
- ceiling with recessed lighting design as an accent – Apartment in Brazil
- Creative Designer Device Smiirl counts of Facebook fans in real time
- Luxury Italian tiles CASAMOOD launch new trends in home
- Illumina terrace
- Ideas for Your Floors – Many Advantages of the Material
- optical part of the brick wall
- A restaurant industry look
A crazy triplex
The week in beauty it ends with a triplex discovered in one of my favorite namely France 5's house emissions.
It is a remarkable apartment of 300sqm designed by architect Carlos Pujol. The decor is very original and full of surprises. I let you discover it by browsing through the photos below.