- Interior design ideas for stylish rug design comfortable and charming
- Winter flowering plants are beautiful as Christmas decoration
- Tapestry in the ethno look
- Build awnings for your balcony and terrace – With instructions
- Cozy living room with fireplace
- Double bed under a sloping roof
- 12 compact kitchen designs combine functionality with comfort
- Luxury Italian tiles CASAMOOD launch new trends in home
- Send Wall tiles in the bathroom with the perfume collection
- Design ideas creative wall with pictures of children
A holiday home in South Africa – modern house design
by Luis Mira Architects
This luxury holiday home is located in Cape Town, South Africa. It is a 335-m ² holiday home in South Africa, which was built by the architect Luis Mira. The house is inhabited by a person who often invite guests. Such a building requires a spacious living room, which is appropriate for many people, along with a private sector provides localized.
A holiday in South Africa
The house in South Africa is located in a beautiful area - close, you can see the mountains and of course the magnetic ocean. The trend of design is as much for natural beauty to open the building as possible. The house is built on two floor levels. The ground floor consists of a dining room with kitchen and two bedrooms.
The living room opens onto a large deck with a pool and palm trees. It offers stunning views of the ocean. The platform is perfect for a beautiful day in the sun. The second floor includes another room used as a bedroom and living room. A roof terrace on the entire first floor offers plenty of space for outdoor dining available and offers a superb view of the sea An external staircase connects the two floors.
The interior of this house shows class. The ceiling and interior walls are white, the floor is wood. The furniture, also in white and minimalist design. The only decoration hanging pictures on the walls in the hallway. Everything is kept simple and modern. It is a harmonious holiday home that delights visitors from the start.