- Leather furniture visual interest with pillow
- Kitchenette in the dark
- Large mural for the wall design in the nursery
- Fast garden planning in three easy steps
- Large frescoes with great effect
- Yellow conference table in the office
- Winter decorating with natural materials – 20 great ideas
- 7 ultra-modern lounge chair designs made of wood for outdoor use
- Italian designer lamps by Italamp with Swarovski Elements
- Ferrari modern kitchens – Ola 25 by Snaidero
A house artists
Welcome to the home of Australian Gemma Cagnacci (textile designeur) and his architect partner Andrew Meehan.
Their interior is filled with objects (carpets, pictures, paintings, masks . . . ) returned from their travels around the globe. Like what, you do not necessarily need to repaint to dress up your interior!
A female decoration for a Parisian apartment
House with swimming pool
A mansion on the island of Ré
A bright home.