- Outdoor carpet | Ethno-flair in the garden
- Library in the living room
- Valentine Gifts for Men – the original ideas of interest
- Sofa upholstered in Alcantara ® and other areas of application of the substance
- Unique design wooden table with built-in bird cage
- Build raised flower beds, benches and gabion fences yourself – gabions in the garden
- Glamping tent camping holiday of pure luxury!
- W boutique hotel in San Diego impressed with eclectic interior
- Restaurant in Bangkok convinced by chic décor of Metaphor
- Kitchen light kitchen island
A minimalist wooden house.
What do you think of this comfortable one-story house surrounded by beautiful views and the magic of nature?
Modern house cabin Köszeg, Hungary
On the outskirts of Köszeg, Hungary, the architect Attila Beres has completed this unconventional design of home in a disused quarry. On the steep stone between huge boulders sits this one-story house with a flat roof, wooden exteriors and rooms hidden from the outside world.
Attila Beres' wooden home.
This home is minimalist and elegant with a rectangular shape and dark, natural colors. The design utilizes panels of larch wood which exude a sense of security and comfort. Architecture and nature become one in this design. The house took nearly three years to build and most of the furniture was made to customized specifications. Vertical lines inside and out are a cornerstone of the design.
Minimalist house on the ground floor dressed with wood.
This single storey house with living room has 110 m2 of comfortable living space, all with relaxing views of nature. The minimalist style is beautiful in its simplicity and the smooth internal surfaces skillfully reflect the textures and shades of the surrounding natural environment, the rocky mountains.
Flat roof house in the woods
Massive storey house, built on a hill
House on a hill
Residential building with a rectangular plan
House in an old quarry, Hungary
The open structure of the wall
Look at the huge chunks of rock
Photo of Tamas Bujnovský