- Punch and Judy Show with wallpaper patterned
- Christmas Decorations Ideas – old tree decorations give a new shine
- Kitchen with sitting area
- Open kitchen with adjoining room
- Theatrical staging
- Experimental Shoe Design "NOVA" by Zaha Hadid for United Nude
- Designer rocking chair and work in the leafy residential area
- Workplace comfortable
- 10 Tips to an attractive courtyard and garden design
- The building fronts in box with high brightness Jesse Plana
A modern home offers the freedom and solitude
"Urban Residence" is a modern town house, designed by Marcelo Sodré. It is located in Sao Paulo, Brazil, and has a spacious interior and friendly. The house is completely dominated by the location and size of the central courtyard and offers residents the freedom and solitude is private.
A modern town house with a slope
The topography has some unfavorable characteristics that have made the architect has to face some challenges - corner lot, very steep, north-east. As a result, the room was divided into the following volumes of surface. The ground floor is open for interaction among residents. The boundary between inside and outside is easy to fade through the large glass doors that can be fully open to the court as the desired sliding.
A modern town house in Sao Paulo
Social spaces are located on the ground floor, while the private rooms are on the first floor. Instead of a glittering mosaic backsplash in the kitchen there is a large Panoramafesnter, from which you can admire the street and its surroundings. It may also be easier to clean, right? The rooms are located away from the road and neighbors - a nearby school. The court is visually and acoustically well protected, so you can enjoy a meal or a refreshing drink by the pool in peace.
leafy courtyard bathed in light
The living room opens onto the terrace
The panoramic windows in place of the mirror tiles
beautiful view of the surrounding area
Dining room with large dining table in wood
Cozy room with wooden floor
walk-in closet and bathroom
Photo: Elson Yabiku & Bruno Cesar Santos S.