- Solid wood furniture complete the minimalist interior wooden benches -22
- The perfect camping holiday planning – checklist for beginners
- White paint in a circular corner
- The London Design Festival 2015 in pictures: Highlights of the event
- 60 Buffet painted green corridor
- Industrial Light Destroyed
- Design ideas creative wall with pictures of children
- Dekospiegel and furniture blacks
- Dark blue with white poodle corridor reason
- 9 innovative ideas for desk design for the modern home office
A modern house in the green hills holiday in northern Italy
"Next to the chapel" is a modern house in a small village above Sterzing at an altitude of 1400 m above sea level built. The Achitekturbüro Bergmeister Loup rebuilt after the demolition of an old farmhouse. With historic chapel next to the house overlooking the mountain downward.
Modern house built on a slope
A place to live, a sauna, a garage and a barn - all new buildings have been integrated seamlessly, without changing the topography of the landscape. They were separated according to their function, shape and material, but still form a unit for its location.
Modern holiday home with picturesque views of the valley
The architects have worked with traditional local materials and remnants of the old farm, such as the stone wall and roof tiles of the chapel. The starting point of the project was the old stone wall of the farm. After a long search, the architects have finally found the workers who have been able to build the wall of stone without mortar again.
Sauna with a green roof
The house was covered with tiles that are exposed to wind and weather, and add a silvery tone. Simple materials such as cement, glass, steel and wood dominate the interior. The old materials were reused and combined with the new.
The shingles, stone wall and glass
Sauna was also built near the house. The single box was covered with plaster exterior color of the earth and the roof - planted. The patio is covered, but it offers a magnificent view of the valley. The other side is the garage, almost black cube, which is in contrast with the green landscape full of trees. A game between architecture, landscape and art was brought to life.
Entrance to the house
Kitchen and dining room
Living room with sloping roof
The ceiling and walls of exposed concrete
Sliding glass doors