- Table and chairs Thonet and Advent
- Water in the garden is a relaxed setting – ideas for Moat
- Deco murals
- 20 adventure destinations in Europe, which will be sure to visit
- Sitting in front of the house
- Inspired by the free-standing kitchen pocket knife silestone Shaping
- Suspension, table and benches set under wooden pergola
- Piano desk
- White kitchen in front of a white wall
- Furniture Chesterfield light pink wall before
A penthouse apartment in Greenwich Village
Jean-Marc Houmard young Swiss law graduate, decided to fly to New York for just a few months.
He never imagined he would stay much longer.
The young Swiss remained in New York, has invested in the restaurant industry and has offered a beautiful apartment in Greenwich Village.
Jean-marc Houmard has the privilege of owning an apartment with a panoramic terrace, offering an elusive view of the cityscape. The terrace surrounded by greenery is an island in the middle of the buildings. The interior is not the least, the emphasis has been put on a very modern look. This setting contains a large collection of art works. Paintings and sculptures blend harmoniously in this inner calling for calm and rest.