- Rattan chair inspired by the Moon – La Luna by Kenneth Cobonpue
- DIY-wall design with wallpaper patterned
- Create order in the bathroom
- Painted halloween pumpkins with unusual but effective color
- Food for kids birthday – 15 tasty recipes with summer fruits
- Table and chairs in rust-optic
- Office DIY on the chest red
- Kitchen Splashbacks – 85 new ideas for your kitchen splashbacks
- Fashion tinker lamp – new ideas with paper
- Table decoration for Easter – three ideas on how to decorate the Easter table
A penthouse apartment in Greenwich Village
Jean-Marc Houmard young Swiss law graduate, decided to fly to New York for just a few months.
He never imagined he would stay much longer.
The young Swiss remained in New York, has invested in the restaurant industry and has offered a beautiful apartment in Greenwich Village.
Jean-marc Houmard has the privilege of owning an apartment with a panoramic terrace, offering an elusive view of the cityscape. The terrace surrounded by greenery is an island in the middle of the buildings. The interior is not the least, the emphasis has been put on a very modern look. This setting contains a large collection of art works. Paintings and sculptures blend harmoniously in this inner calling for calm and rest.