- Furniture eclectic mix of classic and modern style of life
- Asleep beneath the gable roof
- Swinging build it yourself wood – User
- Plywood for interior design – The pleasantly warm wood look at home
- The recycle and reuse old yoga mat – Tips for the Budget
- Baroque cash drawers in the hallway light
- Wall panels painted gray
- Wallpaper with a delicate floral pattern
- Rabbit bedding for Easter
- Yellow fork and frame romantic bedroom
A penthouse apartment in Greenwich Village
Jean-Marc Houmard young Swiss law graduate, decided to fly to New York for just a few months.
He never imagined he would stay much longer.
The young Swiss remained in New York, has invested in the restaurant industry and has offered a beautiful apartment in Greenwich Village.
Jean-marc Houmard has the privilege of owning an apartment with a panoramic terrace, offering an elusive view of the cityscape. The terrace surrounded by greenery is an island in the middle of the buildings. The interior is not the least, the emphasis has been put on a very modern look. This setting contains a large collection of art works. Paintings and sculptures blend harmoniously in this inner calling for calm and rest.