- Shower curtain with curved rod
- 32-Luxurious Bedroom Design Ideas with Chinese and Asia Style
- Charming small apartment gets a new look with modern color accents
- Contemporary rugs at one point bring comfort to the living room
- The perfection of nature as inspiration for modern art
- Zen look by Wall
- Dining table in the industrial-chic
- Enjoy a quiet afternoon in the garden with this hammock designs
- Lemon yellow striped wallpaper
- Pale pink and gray
A penthouse apartment in Greenwich Village
Jean-Marc Houmard young Swiss law graduate, decided to fly to New York for just a few months.
He never imagined he would stay much longer.
The young Swiss remained in New York, has invested in the restaurant industry and has offered a beautiful apartment in Greenwich Village.
Jean-marc Houmard has the privilege of owning an apartment with a panoramic terrace, offering an elusive view of the cityscape. The terrace surrounded by greenery is an island in the middle of the buildings. The interior is not the least, the emphasis has been put on a very modern look. This setting contains a large collection of art works. Paintings and sculptures blend harmoniously in this inner calling for calm and rest.