- 20 Ideas for a small kitchen – use reasonable limited space
- Pastel Shabby Chic in bathroom
- Retractable awning – a strong operation at any point
- Crafts for Halloween – Sweet 19 decorations and ideas with ghosts
- Alternative wall shelf vintage suitcases
- Tetris wooden desk in an extravagant design of Lola Glamour
- Top 10 most beautiful hotel pool, with stunning views of the world
- The duvet cover – the quilt as an accent in the room
- Stone house with thatched roof in organic form
- Decorating a bar: Cinema aero bar
A penthouse apartment in Greenwich Village
Jean-Marc Houmard young Swiss law graduate, decided to fly to New York for just a few months.
He never imagined he would stay much longer.
The young Swiss remained in New York, has invested in the restaurant industry and has offered a beautiful apartment in Greenwich Village.
Jean-marc Houmard has the privilege of owning an apartment with a panoramic terrace, offering an elusive view of the cityscape. The terrace surrounded by greenery is an island in the middle of the buildings. The interior is not the least, the emphasis has been put on a very modern look. This setting contains a large collection of art works. Paintings and sculptures blend harmoniously in this inner calling for calm and rest.