- Located 20 examples of how accents bright multicolored carpet in the room
- Bamboo balcony privacy screen – ideas with plants, carpets and bars
- Large windows in the kitchen
- Feng Shui Bedroom set – correct bed position
- Cliff House Design by Architect Fran Silvestre
- Old house remodel – an amazing project of Moohoi Architecture
- Gray and blue in an occasional bath room
- Futuristic Wooden furniture with integrated LED lighting
- Living room
- Modern house with pool surrounded by a spacious deck wood
A wood vanity with glass basin of Lake creates illusions
It seems that designers have forgotten this wood vanity, sink climbing. But this is an illusion, because the sink is made of transparent glass. The effect is quite impressive and the owner could have a lot of fun with carefully selected wines. This solid wood vanity plays skillfully with a sense of emptiness and deep. Glass transparent background makes the water flowing like magic. The image of the "What's missing here?" It is completed by the position of the pipes itself. It is mounted behind the sink and under the counter, it is not obvious at first, in which runs the tap water.
wood vanity designed by Lake
The wood worktop is 8 cm thick painted with the new 3.5 mm Slimtech sandstone paint and is highly water resistant. It 'also very easy to clean. The sink has the same depth of the basin, which reinforces the illusion of emptiness. The bottom of the glass sink is angled to accelerate the drainage of water. In the area under the sink, pipes free of charge, there is plenty of space for an interesting decorative items, which can be seen from anywhere in the room, even through the sink itself
Wood vanity plays with the vacuum and depth
Ideas of what you can do with the illusion of emptiness, are endless. A bunch of flowers, a large factory or a beautiful sculpture you can ask there. Or even a tin bath, which seems to collect water. (Who would be in the room really make fun of). First-class design.
When the water is running from?
Funny and original