- Extravagant design floor lamp in the shape of a vase of Flos
- Enso Laocoon designer lamps offer individual designs
- Minimalist bathroom design – 33 ideas for stylish bathroom design
- 10 eco-friendly products and furniture for your home
- Modern Kitchen
- Apply with a retro look
- In porcelain tea set with handles funky colors – I-goods by Seletti
- Beautiful flowers for the garden provide an explosion of color
- Setting up the patio area in the garden with comfortable furniture
- Decorating kitchen furniture and cool unchanged
An architect's house
Today, I take you on the side of Colorado, specifically in Lakewood, discover Busch House.
In 2010, Busch House is completely renovated. It appealed to the architect and designer James Ream Vega Architect. This family home is modern, with some renovations and additions ranging from the kitchen to the bathroom through the garden. The family side is by the use of warm, rustic tones such as wood. Add to this a stylish minimalist design that makes everything modern.
The most are both outside with its terrace and the work of the triangular roof and windows (opening the house to the outside). The work provides a good facelift to this family home.
And you what do you think of Busch House?
Second home dream
A house flower hill in Los Angeles
Country house in Burgundy