- Plastic and shiny for the modern dining room
- sand colored carpet
- New Majestic Hotel
- Winter garden, including patio
- DIY fabric headboard
- Comfortable chair with ottoman
- Leather embossed
- Mosaic decorative stepping stone handicraft dish itself
- Romantic four-poster bed in bright room
- Bathroom with freestanding bath
An architect's house
Today, I take you on the side of Colorado, specifically in Lakewood, discover Busch House.
In 2010, Busch House is completely renovated. It appealed to the architect and designer James Ream Vega Architect. This family home is modern, with some renovations and additions ranging from the kitchen to the bathroom through the garden. The family side is by the use of warm, rustic tones such as wood. Add to this a stylish minimalist design that makes everything modern.
The most are both outside with its terrace and the work of the triangular roof and windows (opening the house to the outside). The work provides a good facelift to this family home.
And you what do you think of Busch House?
Second home dream
A house flower hill in Los Angeles
Country house in Burgundy