- In The Kitchen
- Modern fitted kitchen – Tips for the functional design
- Rattan lounge furniture for patio and garden from Roberti Rattan Italy
- Wallpaper with butterflies and rabbits
- 43 Sofa Design – Ideas for your favorite place in the living room
- Room with a decorative fireplace versatile
- Cinema under the historical closet
- 22 beautiful ideas for fall decorating in the kitchen interior
- Bench made of wood pallets creates comfort and relaxation in the garden
An architect's house
Today, I take you on the side of Colorado, specifically in Lakewood, discover Busch House.
In 2010, Busch House is completely renovated. It appealed to the architect and designer James Ream Vega Architect. This family home is modern, with some renovations and additions ranging from the kitchen to the bathroom through the garden. The family side is by the use of warm, rustic tones such as wood. Add to this a stylish minimalist design that makes everything modern.
The most are both outside with its terrace and the work of the triangular roof and windows (opening the house to the outside). The work provides a good facelift to this family home.
And you what do you think of Busch House?
Second home dream
A house flower hill in Los Angeles
Country house in Burgundy