- Design Hotel in Strasbourg impressed with exceptional interiors
- modules sofa in the green room
- Design in the Rococo style – more reminiscent of fine art eras
- Objets Nomades – luxury designer travel collection by Louis Vuitton
- Seating area in the lobby
- Green stools in natural scale
- Relax in the Finnish log cabin sauna Studio Markunpoika
- Room 2
- Modern courtyard – A place to relax and entertain
- Wooden house with glass facade thrilled with scenic views of the forest
An extension to London
Alison Brooks Architects is responsible for the realization of this extension in a house in London.
The extension consists of two parts, one reserved for office space and the other to extend the living area. The architects chose transparency and origami for some openings. In short, a new breath to this Victorian house.
Extension to house
A wooden extension