- Contemporary apartment in London by Chiara Ferrari
- Feel-bathroom furnished in a rustic style Ergo Galassia
- Modern house with pool promises a good time outdoors
- Provide the necessary privacy in the front yard – 63 Ideas Garden Fence
- Creating a garden and to protect against the wind – Tips and Tricks
- Asian style in blue tones
- White sofa and black and white table
- The revolutionary sapphire ceramic washbasin from Laufen
- Studio BoConcept
- Table and chair with green plexiglass sheets printed in the fireplace room
Apartment renovated in Spain – A wooden wall separating the chambers
This renovated apartment is located in Pamplona, Spain, and is a project of Iñigo Beguiristain. It has an area of 96 m2 and consists of three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a large open living space. The decor is modern and very much influenced by minimalism.
Renovated apartment in Pamplona, Spain
The four rooms looked to the front part of the road have been replaced by a large space continues. Therefore, even 12 m2 were obtained for the two bathrooms instead of the original room. A unique design separates the living room and solves all the needs of an increasingly complex apartment. This unique wooden wall through the whole apartment and defines each of the premises.
Renovated apartment with minimalist furniture
All windows are fully dressed with white curtains. Revolving doors are a real asset. When closed, they connect uninterrupted wooden wall on both sides. At the opening, the distance and interrupt the continuity of the original to create a new, so the rooms are close to an integer. Geometry and variety of configurations at the same time as the continuous movement of the sliding doors and doors to create the illusion of an organism. The colors are simple and sober, that highlights the warmth of the wood surface. The only note of color is an olive green sofa in the living room.
Kitchen with dining area
light gray tiles
fronts of the kitchen without handles
large kitchen with island
small room with a desk