- Minimalist work
- Start colorful accessories
- Live close to nature – Haus am See combines architecture and nature
- Purple walls in the kitchen
- Modern RV – travel by tricycle through the world
- Antiques, square mirror and shaped Sitzpouf painted green corridor
- Installing modern studio with an industrial touch
- Single marble sinks, designed by Enzo Berti
- Subject wall
- The synthetic grass for balcony and terrace – Easy to clean and green all year round
Apartment Vanessa Bruno
Vanessa Bruno is a famous fashion designer.
She is also the proud owner of this building from 1650, stylishly blending elegance with French and Danish sobriety. No doubt its northern origins are contributed.