- Colorful ceramic tiles with happy motifs decorate the dream bathroom
- Library Rotunda
- Rattan seating furniture for the living room
- Penthouse in front of green
- White house with large windows
- Modern Garden Furniture Aluminium by Kettal
- Taiko Desk: Management of ULTOM Italia Furniture for modern office furniture
- 5 Basic Tips for modern garden design at home
- The color of the wall in Blue Violet
- Kitchen Wood Estate Linde
Arthur Bonnet kitchen
Article a little different today as it is to promote the brand new kitchen "Mixed" by Arthur Bonnet.
But promised on Monday, you will find the Home Inspiration section!
If you dream of a kitchen made in France designed by French designers with the knowledge French, then you need a kitchen Arthur Bonnet.
Arthur Bonnet, cabinetmaker by trade, created the brand in 1927. The family business established in Vendée. She was the first recipient of origin label France guaranteed.
In 1960, the company began to market the kitchen. In 1976, the company receives the Golden Laurel rewarding the quality of its production. With a long experience of 86 years, the company is better able to represent the values of tradition, elegance and the French know-how in the segment of medium and high-end kitchen
The radius of the latest news, the brand has released a new model of kitchen: The Mixed Model. The new kitchen design was designed by French designer Thibault Desombe who developed the particular Litho office in the Ligne Roset brand Cinna.
The Mixed kitchen is designed around the pleasure of receiving. Also, you have a beautiful central island design that will accommodate all your friends around a kitchen workshop! What could be more friendly to cook together?
From a technical aspect, this modern kitchen is made of natural oak veneer métissé a laminate. Color side, you will have six colors to find the kitchen that will blend into your interior.
To understand more about the project, I invite you to watch this video..