- Turquoise fancy linen
- Red sofa in retro look
- Wooden wardrobe with shoes rack integrated
- Canopy Canopy – decorative accents to your own wellness oasis
- Ideas for pendant lights in the dining room – 20 eye-catcher in the living area
- Modern bathroom equipment – practical design tips
- "Amalia" – Lounge chair with ergonomic shape and attractive design
- Stainless steel grill – barbecue pure pleasure for the whole family
- Use the wallpaper in the bathroom
- Small apartment for students – Designed by architect Tengboom
Blogs … A theme: Geometric pattern
Third installment of the "The .
. . A thematic blogs. " This week the group of bloggers chosen to talk about the geometric trend in decoration.
Indeed, more and more deco magazines, blogs and professionals highlight the geometric patterns in the interiors.
So I decided to show you a sample of what he can do in your apartment or house. Geometric shapes can thus take the form of a floor covering (tile or wood) but also come dressed bar or the wall of a room (avoid the bedroom as this can quickly become psychedelic!).
Finally, we find these patterns in everyday objects such as trays, picture frames, pillows, linens . . .
And you, are you inspired by the geometric pattern for your home?
If this geometric shapes in the decor you are interested, I invite you to go today blogs of my classmates who also addressed this topic on their website:blueberryhome frenchyfancy moodyshome silenceondecore theblogdeco turbulence-deco.