- Ideas Spooky Halloween decoration skeletons Garden
- Modern art exhibition in Asia these thousand small sculptures
- Aquatic plants in the garden pond – these are your favorites?
- Crafts Advent and fill – 20 fantisievolle Ideas
- Setting up a new application for the guest room game room for the kids
- Dining set with bench and create more seats at the table
- Herbstdeko it yourself – actual idea with pineapples
- photo paper for summer fun
- Make the children's room with chipboard
- Wooden bench beneath a wall cabinet white
Blogs … A theme: Geometric pattern
Third installment of the "The .
. . A thematic blogs. " This week the group of bloggers chosen to talk about the geometric trend in decoration.
Indeed, more and more deco magazines, blogs and professionals highlight the geometric patterns in the interiors.
So I decided to show you a sample of what he can do in your apartment or house. Geometric shapes can thus take the form of a floor covering (tile or wood) but also come dressed bar or the wall of a room (avoid the bedroom as this can quickly become psychedelic!).
Finally, we find these patterns in everyday objects such as trays, picture frames, pillows, linens . . .
And you, are you inspired by the geometric pattern for your home?
If this geometric shapes in the decor you are interested, I invite you to go today blogs of my classmates who also addressed this topic on their website:blueberryhome frenchyfancy moodyshome silenceondecore theblogdeco turbulence-deco.