- Impressed by the shore house with a great location and modern design
- Kitchen island in black and white
- Detached modern concrete house meets the spirit of the age
- Christmas decorations to make your own – 30 Creative Ideas for Advent
- White kitchen island
- Designer inspired popular plush chair
- Patterned paper and painted poster of Audrey Hepburn
- Creative lamp design was ispiriert myth of Icarus and Daedalus
- "White Tree" futuristic skyscrapers in Montpellier by Sou Fujimoto
- Plant crocus in flower pot – What to consider when interviewing?
Blogs … A theme: Geometric pattern
Third installment of the "The .
. . A thematic blogs. " This week the group of bloggers chosen to talk about the geometric trend in decoration.
Indeed, more and more deco magazines, blogs and professionals highlight the geometric patterns in the interiors.
So I decided to show you a sample of what he can do in your apartment or house. Geometric shapes can thus take the form of a floor covering (tile or wood) but also come dressed bar or the wall of a room (avoid the bedroom as this can quickly become psychedelic!).
Finally, we find these patterns in everyday objects such as trays, picture frames, pillows, linens . . .
And you, are you inspired by the geometric pattern for your home?
If this geometric shapes in the decor you are interested, I invite you to go today blogs of my classmates who also addressed this topic on their website:blueberryhome frenchyfancy moodyshome silenceondecore theblogdeco turbulence-deco.