- Sitting in front of the house
- House Sticks
- Conference room with glass walls
- Inside Jonas Ingerstedt
- Green accents in your home office
- Letter Light "Fun"
- Decorate design ideas for the entrance with flowers and shrubs
- Open dining room with adjoining kitchen
- Unusual bookcase design of Carpanelli as flat-highlight
- Blinds for Balcony – 25 functional and elegant ideas
Blogs … A theme: Geometric pattern
Third installment of the "The .
. . A thematic blogs. " This week the group of bloggers chosen to talk about the geometric trend in decoration.
Indeed, more and more deco magazines, blogs and professionals highlight the geometric patterns in the interiors.
So I decided to show you a sample of what he can do in your apartment or house. Geometric shapes can thus take the form of a floor covering (tile or wood) but also come dressed bar or the wall of a room (avoid the bedroom as this can quickly become psychedelic!).
Finally, we find these patterns in everyday objects such as trays, picture frames, pillows, linens . . .
And you, are you inspired by the geometric pattern for your home?
If this geometric shapes in the decor you are interested, I invite you to go today blogs of my classmates who also addressed this topic on their website:blueberryhome frenchyfancy moodyshome silenceondecore theblogdeco turbulence-deco.