- Blue Sofa
- Recliners Ergonomic cork Daniel Michalik – Cortiça
- Dress for girls
- Art Deco furniture and accessories from Ralph Lauren Home – Series One fifth
- wooden bar + Buster Punch – A "Rock Star" in the house
- 10 tips to decorate the Christmas tree – let shine the Christmas tree
- The Art of land art by Michael grave finds new natural balance
- Wooden table with anpsrechender Optics – Riva Colino
- Beige room into the room of modern youth for girls
- Cozy work
Blogs … A theme: Geometric pattern
Third installment of the "The .
. . A thematic blogs. " This week the group of bloggers chosen to talk about the geometric trend in decoration.
Indeed, more and more deco magazines, blogs and professionals highlight the geometric patterns in the interiors.
So I decided to show you a sample of what he can do in your apartment or house. Geometric shapes can thus take the form of a floor covering (tile or wood) but also come dressed bar or the wall of a room (avoid the bedroom as this can quickly become psychedelic!).
Finally, we find these patterns in everyday objects such as trays, picture frames, pillows, linens . . .
And you, are you inspired by the geometric pattern for your home?
If this geometric shapes in the decor you are interested, I invite you to go today blogs of my classmates who also addressed this topic on their website:blueberryhome frenchyfancy moodyshome silenceondecore theblogdeco turbulence-deco.