- Substances "Summer Camp" for girls room Camengo
- The designer furnishings from a small apartment in Manhattan
- Old dresser spices – creative ideas on how to decorate furniture
- individual mirrors in the bathroom mirror frame
- Roof terrace for year round protection against the elements
- White bench in front of a rustic facade
- Bamboo balcony privacy screen – ideas with plants, carpets and bars
- Perfect short trip to Berlin for a weekend-What's worth seeing?
Blogs … A theme: Geometric pattern
Third installment of the "The .
. . A thematic blogs. " This week the group of bloggers chosen to talk about the geometric trend in decoration.
Indeed, more and more deco magazines, blogs and professionals highlight the geometric patterns in the interiors.
So I decided to show you a sample of what he can do in your apartment or house. Geometric shapes can thus take the form of a floor covering (tile or wood) but also come dressed bar or the wall of a room (avoid the bedroom as this can quickly become psychedelic!).
Finally, we find these patterns in everyday objects such as trays, picture frames, pillows, linens . . .
And you, are you inspired by the geometric pattern for your home?
If this geometric shapes in the decor you are interested, I invite you to go today blogs of my classmates who also addressed this topic on their website:blueberryhome frenchyfancy moodyshome silenceondecore theblogdeco turbulence-deco.