- Orange in the living room
- Balcony and terrace set in a Mediterranean style – Ideas and Tips
- Easter Bunny Crafts – ideas for decorating colorful and cheerful Easter
- Make autumn door wreath from natural materials themselves – 22 ideas
- Lounge chair impresses with modern design and an asymmetrical shape
- Turn the box as a bench
- Leather sofa and chaise lounge
- kids table and chairs for the garden
- Wallpaper in stone look wall
- Study in blue, black and white
Blogs … A theme: Geometric pattern
Third installment of the "The .
. . A thematic blogs. " This week the group of bloggers chosen to talk about the geometric trend in decoration.
Indeed, more and more deco magazines, blogs and professionals highlight the geometric patterns in the interiors.
So I decided to show you a sample of what he can do in your apartment or house. Geometric shapes can thus take the form of a floor covering (tile or wood) but also come dressed bar or the wall of a room (avoid the bedroom as this can quickly become psychedelic!).
Finally, we find these patterns in everyday objects such as trays, picture frames, pillows, linens . . .
And you, are you inspired by the geometric pattern for your home?
If this geometric shapes in the decor you are interested, I invite you to go today blogs of my classmates who also addressed this topic on their website:blueberryhome frenchyfancy moodyshome silenceondecore theblogdeco turbulence-deco.