- White fabric sofa and arc lamp
- Floor in bathroom
- Dining room, country-style
- Living in a feminine look
- Corridor design in shades of blue
- Wallpaper with a delicate floral pattern
- A Victorian family home
- Triangular Canopy Beige
- Glass fronted building offers spectacular views of the skyline of Los Angeles
- 51 ideas for garden hammock, the pool and the house, providing idyll
Blogs … A theme: The Black in Deco
An article a little different today as it is a theme (the Black not to call it) has been chosen by a group of bloggers.
You can find the list of blogs participating in the theme of the day at the end of this article. Happy reading!
To address this issue, I opted to do a roundup of interiors that have the distinction of having introduced the black in their decoration. I guess some of you are already skeptical about the choice of this color in their interior. However, used wisely it can be the most beautiful effect.
Also you will find below some very concrete examples, whether for furniture (chair, stool, desk, table, dresser, sofa . . . ) and then dared to kitchen cabinets or to the bathroom. Alternatively, you can opt for a black wall on which you can write with chalk, a glass for industrial or more original look with a black floor.
And you, would you use black for your home?
If the subject of the Black Deco interests you, I invite you to browse today blogs of my classmates who also addressed this topic on their website:blueberryhome frenchyfancy moodyshome planet-deco-deco silenceondecore theblogdeco turbulence.