- Ikea dresser embellish creative – creating the nursery
- Pool Lights – a Highlight in the Outer Zone
- 33 ideas for curtains and draperies evoke the home comfort
- Table and wicker chairs on the veranda
- Flexible room divider made of paper – the modern partition of Molo
- Autumn garden flowers – orange and red shades for the summer final
- House in a Mediterranean environment
- The large wooden dining table Bonaldo – color mix effect
- Bunk bed in the nursery
- Eclectic living room furniture
Build a small closet with folding table for balcony
Today we'll show you how easy it is to build a folding table for balcony itself. It can be easily mounted to a wall and provides storage space for glasses, barbecue utensils, spices and two small flower pots. Everything is in perfect order and the wall of the enclosure itself does not occupy much space. This is not for beginners, but an experienced amateur could do for 4-5 hours (including drying time).
Building a folding table for balcony
Above the photo, you can see the size and start buying materials. You need plywood, drill, screws, wood glue, screws, Eye, S-hooks, two chains and red nail polish for wood.
Folding table for balcony and built in wardrobe - Two in one
Screw the plywood boards and make sure that the design is stable. Small pieces of wood can be fixed with wood glue. Then attach the wood panel before the construction of the cabinet with metal hinge belt. Make sure the bedroom door opens and closes easily. Then connect the rings a few inches from the inside edge of the wall of the cabinet where we will install the chains later. This means that the cabinet door does not close easily, we need to fix a storm small hooks hook / cab. Screw three S-hooks for grill tools that you want to store in the closet. Available with color, let dry and mount it on the wall.
Here is a second variant of savings balcony folding table space, you can build yourself