- Camping Tents-select the right equipment for camping holidays
- Tents dotted for kindergarten
- Wallpaper pattern of palm
- BBQ on the balcony or in the garden – coal gas or electric?
- Kitchen Splashbacks – 85 new ideas for your kitchen splashbacks
- Fun Ideas to decorate the garden a touch of humor
- Stainless steel grill Metalco Home – a necessity in the outer region
- wall design with circles
- The organic forms in modern living room
- Decorate the house for Halloween – Creepy ideas for making your own
Build a small closet with folding table for balcony
Today we'll show you how easy it is to build a folding table for balcony itself. It can be easily mounted to a wall and provides storage space for glasses, barbecue utensils, spices and two small flower pots. Everything is in perfect order and the wall of the enclosure itself does not occupy much space. This is not for beginners, but an experienced amateur could do for 4-5 hours (including drying time).
Building a folding table for balcony
Above the photo, you can see the size and start buying materials. You need plywood, drill, screws, wood glue, screws, Eye, S-hooks, two chains and red nail polish for wood.
Folding table for balcony and built in wardrobe - Two in one
Screw the plywood boards and make sure that the design is stable. Small pieces of wood can be fixed with wood glue. Then attach the wood panel before the construction of the cabinet with metal hinge belt. Make sure the bedroom door opens and closes easily. Then connect the rings a few inches from the inside edge of the wall of the cabinet where we will install the chains later. This means that the cabinet door does not close easily, we need to fix a storm small hooks hook / cab. Screw three S-hooks for grill tools that you want to store in the closet. Available with color, let dry and mount it on the wall.
Here is a second variant of savings balcony folding table space, you can build yourself