- Waterfront Hotel in Africa reveals amazing underwater world
- Wooden veranda with terrace
- Construction Gazebo – the many functions of the pavilion in the garden
- Solid wood furniture by Porada him timeless classic
- Select sunroof for caravans – Types and useful tips
- Camping camping cabin, which releases the view to the horizon
- Bright bedroom with floral bedding
- Wooden kitchen island country in kitchen
- Wallpaper with floral pattern
- Wallpaper design – a great idea for the wall design of Piet Hein Eek
Charming small apartment gets a new look with modern color accents
A charming apartment in New York has been completely renovated and received a new masculine look - with accents of color in fashion in black and red. As a designer Jamie Alexander, he was able to leave the apartment despite the dark colors look warm and welcoming here.
Small apartment with a stylish interior
The owner Jamie Alexander bought a small apartment loft apartment that was formerly a gun factory. He ammunition for the first and second world war were made. Today is the new home of two friends. Thus, the small apartment is uniform, the interior designer chose a palette of neutral colors with red / beige and gray / the background and dark, black and shades of white. Furniture with clean lines and style of the 19th century compliment the overall look. The fireplace was in a bad state, so the designer has deleted this only in black and otherwise not changed much.
Small apartment in New York with clever storage ideas
The small apartment but has much more to offer than decorating ideas chic - the designer has put his creativity to use the maximum space. Then the old U-shaped kitchen has been replaced by a new kitchen in the style of the gallery. Thus, over the cooking surface remains free, small kitchen appliances were installed. A cutting board close provides extra work surface. Has also been decorated with kitchen utensils in red. Original ideas offer extra storage space in all areas of the house - in the hallway, in the kitchen, even in the bedroom, where a cupboard which houses not only clothes, but also television. A large wall mirror visually makes the room appear wider.
Large round mirror in the bedroom
Combined wardrobe and TV cabinet in design
Leather chairs and a small dining table - dining outdoors in the kitchen
Cooking appliances and computer room in a
The storage space in the hallway
White furniture make the bathroom appear larger
Cooking utensils in red accents in the kitchen
The designer with the client