- Modern cabin
- 100 interior design ideas for the bedroom in different styles
- Modern L-shaped residential building – When merging indoor and outdoor
- Crafts for Easter and spring – 26 simple and attractive decor ideas.
- Folding table with a vintage look
- Indirect ceiling lighting offers the ultimate comfort.
- Area of creative work
- Modern Sofa Design Nuvola in bright colors by Paola Navone
- 75 cool ideas for designer sofas with unique shapes and colors
- Tetris wooden desk in an extravagant design of Lola Glamour
Christmas table in gold and silver – 22 ideas glamor
At Christmas we decorate the Christmas tree, the same window as the front door to create a beautiful Christmas spirit. And what about the table? Table Decoration for Christmas is as important as the food itself, if you want to offer something of glamor to your friends and relatives, then choose the decoration in gold and silver. Here, we have 22 great ideas on how you can make your table shine for you.
Table Decoration for Christmas - Noble and glamor
Before one of the best holidays, it's time to consider how well our table decoration for Christmas should look like. If you want to give traditional red and green decorations this year, the decoration is the perfect alternative to gold and money. All ornaments and accents would have shone in the candlelight and give the table a sleek and glamorous. Gold elements act so elegant and noble, is not it?
Select the accents - table decoration for Christmas
Small details play an important role and often give the final touch. Start with the web. The variations are a tablecloth with a pattern gold-silver or white gold with a runner in the middle. Then the dishes. If you want to focus on with an eye-catcher at the center of the table, then choose a dish with subtle decorations. Napkins with napkin interesting decorative gifts in gold packaging or a sphere as a board game are beautiful additions to the dish. For the peak in the center, you choose a layout with gold candles, balls and nuts on a silver platter.
Gold wreaths and candles
sparkling white tablecloth and runner
Baubles as placeholders
Candles on a silver platter