- Bay with black leather seats
- Striped curtains in Orange
- Children make costumes and colorful ancillary
- 20 ideas for attractive wall design behind the bed in the bedroom
- Bouquet in a glass vase
- Woodworking on the terrace
- Decorating Ideas – Works of art in your own home
- The extendable dining table with architectural look of Matthew Burt
- Chandeliers and brown sofa in modernized old building
- Homemade wrapping machine produces unique designer furniture
35 Merry Christmas decorating ideas for the Christmas table
Christmas is a magical time. We are able to spend more time with his family and the whole festive decoration Christmas tree and throughout the house. A beautifully set table is perhaps the culmination of all the parties, then you must consider not only the menu but also good table decoration. We offer 35 ideas for decorating the Christmas table and captivate your guests and we do the Christmas Eve memorable.
Decorating ideas for the Christmas table - color combinations
First, you need to choose a color scheme for your table decoration. Combine two best colors such as red and green, white and blue or red and gold, if you want to create a minimalist look, then you can decorate with gold, silver and white. Bring the light, enhancing the brightness of the gold and silver garlands, candles and mirrors. Mistletoe, holly and fir branches are a beautiful symbol of winter and find his place in a decoration.
Beautiful accents - decorating ideas for the Christmas table
Located in the center of a pretty strong as a table glass jar with balls or a crown of green. Then think about the little details that can make a big difference, for example, a cookie, a small gift or trinket dish. Napkin home or place cards are also a nice change. Discover this elegant table decorations below and create a festive atmosphere at the table.
minimalistic white and silver
give the table a wonderful holiday
paths of objects blue and silver table lamp
Traditional red and green
decorate beautiful towels
natural and elegant
small decorations on the plate
red balls hanging from the chandelier