- housing trends Ideas for the device in white and black
- cement tiles white mosaic Beige
- Brown sofa and red accents
- Construction Vogelfutterhaus – 20 original drawings for the garden
- 25 ideas for furniture comfortable bedroom in the cottage style
- Sofa in beige linen
- A house collectors
- Collage of magazine pages as wall decor
- Solar garden lights – garden paths and garden beautiful night light
- Modern bedroom colors – Brown conveys luxury and comfort
Contemporary bookcase with original design resembles a tree
We present a modern library that looks like modern art - the shelf design studios innovative design named the 21st Winter shaft system. The furniture looks like an exhibition at the Museum of Modern Art, but it offers all the conveniences of traditional motifs.
Contemporary bookcase - original design for comfortable reading corner
The racking system has been inspired by nature - high design is like a tree without leaves. At first glance, the different branches of trees messy look, but the design is offset by corresponding perfectly balanced. The innovative concept allows nature - the clever system is made entirely of plastic. The objective of talented designers design 21 was to interpret the relationship between man and nature in the industrial and high-tech 21st century. Artistically, original and imaginative - as does a modern library.
Contemporary bookcase intrigued with an innovative concept
The shelving system is winter tree rather than a modern library - it offers the opportunity to ask favorite books and sculptures exhibited. The end of each branch is headed up - so there is no risk of slippage. Even small vases and other decorative items can be found on shelf space. The library is available in two versions - available in black and white for a dramatic effect can be combined with the other two variants. The shelving system can act as a room divider and is well suited for home and office.
The Bücherragel is available in two versions - black and white
Inspired by nature, made of high-tech materials