- Design apartment in New York Indi Interiors combines art and modernity
- Open shelves in the kitchen
- Balcony furniture – 52 facilities and decorating ideas for all lifestyles
- A modern house is located in an old farm
- Bioclimatic Biossun aluminum roofs
- How to manage a small apartment?
- A loft house in Roubaix
- Wicker furniture and teak durable and aesthetic
- DIY: Christmas presents and white twig
- Furniture Chesterfield light pink wall before
Extension to house
Today, I will not tell you about an interior but a house extension project in the Ardennes.
The latter was made by Ms. Belleville, prime contractor under this project with Habitat Camif.
The owners have appealed to Camif Habitat because they felt too cramped in this house inherited from their ancestors. The five children needed more space. owners also wanted to have a laundry room worthy of the name.
Neither one nor two, they decided to go.
The extension is made a complete break with the existing system.
Indeed, the existing house (old barn on farm operated by previous generations) was built with wood-paneled walls and mud are two predominant elements of the Ardennes style. The extension is for its modern with a brighter color that contrasts with the style of the existing house.
Side interior decoration, the owners have also decided to make a clean break with the rustic style that characterizes the objects and furniture from their main home.
Here, the choice of colors is focused on much more vivid tones with green, pink and purple for children's rooms. A corridor serves airlock between the old and the new part of the house.
Shifting tone in architecture and decoration seems to delight all the family members. It is the same with their families except some purists who do not see this mix a good eye. And you what do you think? Be tempted by an extension in your home project?
To find out more achievements and make you a better idea of feasible projects, I invite you to browse the Camif Habitat site.
And promised, tomorrow we'll talk inside!