- Posters in nursery
- "Dots" – renovation and remodeling a house frankfurter
- Retro interior design with industrial touch in a chic LA apartment
- New York loft Thierry Mugler
- Leaves and floral wall color brown
- Retro charm with exotic influences
- Pond in the backyard using five useful tips to create
- 20 Kidney Shaped Pool Designs
- Folding chairs in different colors
- 25 cool ideas for garden sofa designs freshen the patio furnishings
Extension to house
Today, I will not tell you about an interior but a house extension project in the Ardennes.
The latter was made by Ms. Belleville, prime contractor under this project with Habitat Camif.
The owners have appealed to Camif Habitat because they felt too cramped in this house inherited from their ancestors. The five children needed more space. owners also wanted to have a laundry room worthy of the name.
Neither one nor two, they decided to go.
The extension is made a complete break with the existing system.
Indeed, the existing house (old barn on farm operated by previous generations) was built with wood-paneled walls and mud are two predominant elements of the Ardennes style. The extension is for its modern with a brighter color that contrasts with the style of the existing house.
Side interior decoration, the owners have also decided to make a clean break with the rustic style that characterizes the objects and furniture from their main home.
Here, the choice of colors is focused on much more vivid tones with green, pink and purple for children's rooms. A corridor serves airlock between the old and the new part of the house.
Shifting tone in architecture and decoration seems to delight all the family members. It is the same with their families except some purists who do not see this mix a good eye. And you what do you think? Be tempted by an extension in your home project?
To find out more achievements and make you a better idea of feasible projects, I invite you to browse the Camif Habitat site.
And promised, tomorrow we'll talk inside!