- Furniture and Accessories in Bright Colors – Inside the Spa at the W Hotel
- Blogs … A theme: The Black in Deco
- Nostalgic basin and bidet in the room in black and white
- Crafts for Mother's Day – wrap gifts beautifully
- Floors in three-dimensional optical
- A studio that is under the hood
- Stove Centre
- This futuristic design fireplace Mvtikka of Nüvist
- Bathroom decorating ideas to make yourself look at the Maritim
- Wall mirror Gold
Christmas tree decorations made from natural materials – 20 ideas.
Homemade Christmas decorations are a great way to enjoy the build up to the festivities and relish the process of preparation as well as the celebration itself. Gather the necessary materials and have a great time with your family. Here, we offer 20 tips and ideas for Christmas decorations using natural materials. It's easy to experiment and alternate materials to suit your budget and tastes.
Decorations for Christmas trees made from natural materials - pine cones
Pine cones are everywhere - in the park, in the woods or in your own garden. They are perfect for every Christmas, and also perfect when it's not Christmas! Dust glitter paint onto the cones for a glamorous look and attach a pin so you can hang or otherwise place them. You can also pin the cones into a large Styrofoam ball as another decoration idea. Pine cones can also be used as a body for the angels and spirits of the forest.
Decorations for Christmas trees made from natural materials - dried fruit, spices and nuts
You can quickly and easily design Christmas tree ornaments and hang them on your tree, you can make these from cinnamon sticks, dried orange slices and actual berries. Not only do they look great but the colors radiate warmth in orange, brown and red tones, and the smell wonderful.
Frozen pine cone
Christmas tree ball with golden tassels
Berries on a wire
Gold painted nuts
Orange studded with cloves as a pendant
Slice of orange and red berries
Orange slices with cloves
..and some ideas for using fabric