- Modern design spaces – 10 most modern parks in the world
- Corner of the room with modular shelf
- A mansion on the island of Ré
- House Waterfront
- Decoration flower pot in garden
- Modern bean bags – Practical, comfortable and great for young and old
- Bamboo window blinds for indoor sun protection with natural beauty
- Herbstdeko make yourself – 26 effective ideas with natural materials
- The Compass Pointe House – a modern house in the mountains
- Rustic cuisine with a Mediterranean flair
Christmas tree decorations made from natural materials – 20 Ideas to make your own
Homemade Christmas decorations are a great way to involve the whole preparation for the feast. And a family outing - the perfect time to get the necessary materials. Here, we offer 20 tips and ideas for Christmas decorations with natural materials.'re Easy to experiment and offer the perfect alternative to expensive pendants Christmas tree.
Decorations for Christmas trees made from natural materials - pine cones
Pine cones are everywhere - in the park, in the woods or in your own garden. They are perfect for every Christmas, and not just at Christmas. Buy or dust glitter paint, and enter the PIN for a glamorous look. Then you can hang on the Christmas tree or decorate with those of a large Styrofoam ball. Pine cones can also be used as a body for the angels and the spirits of the forest.
Decorations for Christmas trees made from natural materials - dried fruit, spices and nuts
Quickly and easily can design Christmas tree ornaments hanging on a Christmas tree made from cinnamon sticks, dried orange slices and berries themselves. Not only do they look great, thanks to its warm colors - orange, brown and red - but also smell wonderful.
frozen pine cone
Christmas tree ball with golden tassel hats
Berries on a wire tuck
Gold paint Nuts
Orange studded with cloves as a pendant Christmas tree
Slice of orange and red berries
Broder orange slices with cloves
and some ideas for fabric but Tannenzafen