- Napkin Folding – beautiful table decorations in the dining room do it yourself
- Tent for terraces and balconies
- Apartment for students
- Gray-white patterned fabric wallpaper paper in the dining room
- Kitchen wood color with white cabinets
- The Sinetempore designer kitchen in a traditional style from Valcucine
- Modern house on the coast of Australia with an asymmetrical shape
- Indirect lighting in the green
- color accents inside
Christmas tree decorations made from natural materials – 20 Ideas to make your own
Homemade Christmas decorations are a great way to involve the whole preparation for the feast. And a family outing - the perfect time to get the necessary materials. Here, we offer 20 tips and ideas for Christmas decorations with natural materials.'re Easy to experiment and offer the perfect alternative to expensive pendants Christmas tree.
Decorations for Christmas trees made from natural materials - pine cones
Pine cones are everywhere - in the park, in the woods or in your own garden. They are perfect for every Christmas, and not just at Christmas. Buy or dust glitter paint, and enter the PIN for a glamorous look. Then you can hang on the Christmas tree or decorate with those of a large Styrofoam ball. Pine cones can also be used as a body for the angels and the spirits of the forest.
Decorations for Christmas trees made from natural materials - dried fruit, spices and nuts
Quickly and easily can design Christmas tree ornaments hanging on a Christmas tree made from cinnamon sticks, dried orange slices and berries themselves. Not only do they look great, thanks to its warm colors - orange, brown and red - but also smell wonderful.
frozen pine cone
Christmas tree ball with golden tassel hats
Berries on a wire tuck
Gold paint Nuts
Orange studded with cloves as a pendant Christmas tree
Slice of orange and red berries
Broder orange slices with cloves
and some ideas for fabric but Tannenzafen