- Set velvet cushion chair design Slokoski in a portrait frame
- Designer chair with armrests for a stylish look in the living room
- Balcony furniture comfortable
- The beanbag chair in the nursery – 33 cool decorating ideas
- Architect wooden house – perfect concept of small plots
- Screen mushroom background for the Ministry of the Interior
- It offers modern furniture relaxing on summer days
- 58 ideas to plan and set up a home gym
- Extravagant design furniture in artistic appearance of Sicis
- Italian kitchens of distinction – the furniture ranges from Arclinea
color design for bedroom – Mysterious Purple
Looking for ideas for colors for the bedroom? Has 24 inspiring ideas in shades of soft mauve. Let yourself be inspired!
color design for bedroom - the effect of different purple shades
The color purple has a mystical power - shades of deep purple have a calming effect and promote creativity, light lavender tones create a relaxing too. Therefore, it is often in people who suffer from sleep disorders, recommends removing all the walls of the bedroom lavender. Darker shades such as blackberries or mix of purple and blue should not be defined as accents in the bedroom. Otherwise there is a danger that the room seems too small and dark.
color design for the room - which can be combined purple?
Surprisingly, it can be easily combined with purple almost all other colors - dark purple color is the perfect backdrop for the bed also Buchholz. To get an even better effect, a quilt can be selected petrol blue. Quite classic colors, purple and gold is mixed in the room in royal style. contrast lavender, can be perfectly combined with bright colors like yellow blue, white or pastel. And who would not want to do too much purple can opt for wallpaper and wall strips - for example, in combination with the grass green fashion tonnes / berry / white. Services minimalist gray and purple are a great attraction - here it may be necessary, but vote carefully in advance the two shades together. And who does not love a wall of solid color, you can opt for the motifs painted with purple paper! Other suggestions for colors for the rooms are below.
accent wall in the room
Those who do not particularly like the experiments with the wall color can make the room not with the purple bedspread
Palette of modern colors - purple, black and white
Romantic and quiet - the color of the walls lavender
color design for a room in purple
The girl in the purple room
Girl's Room decorated with romantic paintings
The color purple walls and white furniture are modern
Other grades may be combined
Shades of blackberry create a cozy atmosphere