- Glass vase with berry bushes
- Create a relaxing atmosphere in the room – Ideas for decoration
- House Tafelkalender
- Beautifully furnished dining room with windows
- Shelves seem to zig-zag
- Puerta Evolution – design doorway by Klemens Torggler
- Tree trunk table
- Means in black and white
- Kitchen and dining table in the dark
- A private villa on Anguilla neutral colors and summer feelings
Colors for the living room – 50 great ideas for colors
The living room is usually the largest room of the apartment / house. Finally, it must be adapted to both the inside - for example, your favorite couch, a large wall shelves, TV stand, dresser, dining room and can even have a kitchenette. The right color scheme plays a key role - the wall color creates a warm and creates a visual connection between the different areas. We give you 50 great ideas for the color scheme for the living room - get inspired!
Choose according to the conditions of the room - colors for the living room
The choice of colors for the living room is closely related to two factors:
- The condition of the room - the room is spacious, the wall color should be dark / petrol blue / gray, chocolate brown / purple or red / wine anthracite /. If the room is small and the living room has a sloping roof, you should instead opt for colors / yellow, orange, pink / clear.
- Light / dark room - also play an important role of lighting in the room. The rooms are flooded with sunlight / es or space for the south-west, looking for / You can drag the wall opposite the window in a dark accent color. And on the contrary - the dark room to the north will have a strong wall color such as blue, yellow or orange.
Colors for the living room - bring splash of color of the furniture
It is not always possible to paint the walls in colors accent. Instead, many tenants opt for furniture in solid colors. In this way, you create a fun and comfortable - and the best part is, even if you move, you can get the same effect in the new apartment.
Living in pink and yellow
Red brick wall and accent wall pink
Toni give gray orange pad stay
Orange and blue in the living room of a family home
Living room interior design ideas gray anthracite
Ceiling Light blue and blue doors make the rooms feel spacious
Dark blue is not suitable for small rooms
Azure accents in the living room - wood paneling, can have a comfortable environment