- wooden beds in front of pink painted wall with adhesive
- Bathroom decorating ideas to make yourself look at the Maritim
- A lounge chair outdoors designed finally made in 1940
- Light Corridor Shabby Chic
- Clematis Climbing Plants – Tips for planting, care and cutting.
- Vintage upholstered furniture
- Living room with sofa and carpet in shades of sand
- Flat roof house with yard – contemporary architecture solutions from India
- White country kitchen me wood panels painted red
- Kitchen overlooking the corridor
Combine sleep and work area
In this room, bedroom and work area are combined. However, the main function is fulfilled in this case, the sleeping area, which is dominated by a large white bed ,. Thus, the sleeping area can release despite the calm in the workplace, the office of the white color of the walls is maintained. So, it fits unobtrusively against the wall, but it still offers enough space to work.